Tb Hotels

im not usual a fan of tb hotels but since i have to collect some one from heathrow airpot i figgered that i might as well visit one.

only trouble is i can find any. now i no that at a big place like that there has to be a tb hotel some were close by. but the search function on the caching site will only bring up caches about 1 mile away from the airport. i have also thryed the keyword search but i could be call anythig an i have tryed all the obvious.

please help me

thanks

lmn

There's got to be a way to make searching of caches and bookmarks easier. Otherwise Dave's useful list will slide into obscurity as this thread gets older.

Perhaps we need some kind of bookmark listings page with categories?

(Sorry to hijack this thread!)

wahay - someone else thinks the same as I do! I've mentioned this very problem in passing a couple of times. There is a list on GCUK but I can never find it when I need it. I have to be honest, I've given up creating bookmark lists as I don't use my own and no-one else can ever find mine...

Here's a suggestion - can we create a sub-category in the UK forums for bookmark lists? Then any cacher with a new list can start a new thread in this category - title relating to the contents of the list. Easily searchable... Thoughts?

There's got to be a way to make searching of caches and bookmarks easier. Otherwise Dave's useful list will slide into obscurity as this thread gets older.

Perhaps we need some kind of bookmark listings page with categories?

(Sorry to hijack this thread!)

wahay - someone else thinks the same as I do! I've mentioned this very problem in passing a couple of times. There is a list on GCUK but I can never find it when I need it. I have to be honest, I've given up creating bookmark lists as I don't use my own and no-one else can ever find mine...

Here's a suggestion - can we create a sub-category in the UK forums for bookmark lists? Then any cacher with a new list can start a new thread in this category - title relating to the contents of the list. Easily searchable... Thoughts?

Sounds like a good idea.

Drives me bonkers sometimes trying to re-find some of the links to lists etc...

With the new route listing too this would be very use fully to build up an easily searchable archive of lists and routes.

That's a good idea. In an ideal world, I'd love to see a category-based system, maybe sorted by country, county (or state) and then subject - for example TB hotels, FTF lists, Lists along a route (motorway mahem for example) - it'd have to be self regulated - maybe I'm over-engineering it (I'm a bit prone to that!)

Hmm. A pinned thread or subcategory would be the simplest solution... ! :wub:

Edited by housefamily