Problem With Using Find By Name With 60csx

I'm sure this has been discussed and I searched, but could not find an answer. When I hit find, then Geocache, then search by name and enter a partial name, the 60CSx does not show the geocache I'm looking for in the list. If I close the menu, then it shows up at the very bottom of the list. Only does it on the find Geocache menu, it works fine if your use the Waypoints icon, then search by name, and you can find it easily in the list of waypoints. Not sure if this makes sense or not. Has anybody else noticed this? Thanks

Mine works OK...

As you type each letter, it will riffle down the list getting you closer to the spelled name.

For instance, when I hit the first letter "P", it will go to the first cache starting with the letter "P" on the list. If I then hit "E", it will go to the first cache with the begining letters "PE" further refining the search....and so on.

From question 5 of the Waypoints Section of the FAQ:

When you press FIND » 'Waypoints' » ENTR, the GPSr defaults to showing only the nearest 50 waypoints. If you've loaded a waypoint and it isn't showing up, from the waypoint list press MENU. From the menu, press 'Find by Name' » ENTR. All waypoints will then be listed in alphabetical order. Alternatively, from the menu, press 'Change Reference' » ENTR. The map will then appear, allowing you to select a new point from which the GPSr will find the nearest 50 waypoints. This is issue is discussed in the forum here and here.
More info (and a screen shot) in question 6 following.