1 Month Only Premium Membership

Sure I just did this recently. Purchase the renewing 1 month subscription and after you have paid for your one month you just need to cancel your subscription. You still pay $3.00 for one month but your next month renew subscription is canceled. Have fun..

Do you cancel it through paypal, or the website or by telephone?? How do you go about canceling it

You will cancel through your paypal account, by canceling the subscription. The cancellation can only be done by you, via your Payapl account. I recommend canceling the sub about a week or two after you start it. Your menbership will then automatically expire 30 days from the start date, when the server discovers that Paypal has not sent the fee for the next month and that the sub has been canceled.

In a related question, if I were to sign up for a monthly membership, would it be possible to stop it over the winter months and then resume the subscription again in the spring? Since I generally cache via bicycle, it is not worth it for me to be a premium member during the winter, since I'm rarely visiting this site.

Thanks.

In a related question, if I were to sign up for a monthly membership, would it be possible to stop it over the winter months and then resume the subscription again in the spring? Since I generally cache via bicycle, it is not worth it for me to be a premium member during the winter, since I'm rarely visiting this site.

Thanks.

Well, you could but I think that you would lose the "locked in" price and if it were to go up, well...

On the other hand:

A yearly subscription is $30

Nine months of month-to-month subscriptions comes to $27

You could do a yearly subscription instead of a renewing monthly subscription and think of the 3 months or so of winter as being discounted to just a dollar a month :wub:

If you've been paying by the month, a year costs you $36, so you would save $6 paying by the year instead.

So if I really was as cheap as I look, I could pay for only one month and spend it downloading all the member only caches, in order of proximity? Cool, but I want to know if there is any cheaper way. Can a group buy a 1 month membership?

I shouldn't do that, occasionally someone comes along and takes me seriously. Its' happened more than once.