4-5 Month Old Garmin 76cs For Sale

This unit has the box and all accessories that came with it. It's in excellent condition and has the latest software revision.

garmin%20gpsmap%2076cs.jpg

garmin-gpsmap-76cs.jpg

I will pre-load as much as possible of any area of the U.S. you want in case you don't yet own Garmin's street navigation software needed to auto-route you to an address or other destination in its database.

Best offer over $200.

Edited by Jerry Bransford

Please Close Threads when units are sold.

Dude, chill man. As far as I can tell with these forums, after a certain amount of time, the OP loses the ability to edit/close threads. If there is a way to do so, please let me know because there is a thread that I will need to close soon. I looked and looked to see where I might be able to close a thread and I just can't find it. If you can tell me where to make an edit after a certain amount of tie has gone by, please accept my apology.

Edited by benjamin921

Dude, chill man. As far as I can tell with these forums, after a certain amount of time, the OP loses the ability to edit/close threads. If there is a way to do so, please let me know because there is a thread that I will need to close soon. I looked and looked to see where I might be able to close a thread and I just can't find it. If you can tell me where to make an edit after a certain amount of tie has gone by, please accept my apology.

Go down near the bottom left hand corner and click on the dropdown box that says “Moderation Options” then click on “Close this topic”.

It does indeed make it nice for everyone when the topic is closed after the items are sold. Then you don’t have to sift through a ton of threads to see that it’s sold.

Go down near the bottom left hand corner and click on the dropdown box that says “Moderation Options” then click on “Close this topic”.

It does indeed make it nice for everyone when the topic is closed after the items are sold. Then you don’t have to sift through a ton of threads to see that it’s sold.

I know it's nice to have the topic closed for those reasons. They would have to put that all the down in the left hand corner, Thank you.

Again apoligies to the OP.

:laughing: Please forgive me for being a skeptic, but, this deal seems to good to be true. Do you have any photos of YOUR GPS. I see the one from http://www.thegpsstore.com/images/largeima...gpsmap-76cs.jpg and from http://www.stars-and-wings.de/technik/navi...armin%20gpsmap%.

Jerry Bransford is well known on multiple Jeep forums. The deal was not to good to be true. Whoever bought that GPS got it for a great price.

Edited by rsw686

JerryBransford is well known on multiple Jeep forums. The deal was not to good to be true. However bought that GPS got it for a great price.

Yes I did. And for the record, I just received it today. A cursory examination showed it to be in very good condition exactly as advertised. Thanks Jerry.