Pq's For Waymarks

Is there any kind of timetable to be able to download waymarks as PQ's or in batches? I know that a lot of people would be more willing to visit waymarks (and create them) if they were as easy as the geocaches in GC.com. Almost every one I have looked at looks like it hasn't been visited at all, even if it has been up a long time. I know of a few in my area that as I drive by, I could stop and visit, and would be able to, if I knew it was there.

Is this a feature which is coming along sometime, and any idea when? I think this one is actually a question for Jeremy, or the programming staff.

Thanks in advance!

The only problem with PQs for waymarks in your area is that you'll get every McDonald's, every church, etc. in your area popping up in your PQ and subsequently your GPSr. I'd go for a PQ for waymarks if we could pick which categories would pop up.

Currently it's a bit of a pain to click on each category and search it by your zip code.

The only problem with PQs for waymarks in your area is that you'll get every McDonald's, every church, etc. in your area popping up in your PQ and subsequently your GPSr. I'd go for a PQ for waymarks if we could pick which categories would pop up.

Currently it's a bit of a pain to click on each category and search it by your zip code.

I wouldn't have a problem with that... but if we have PQ's, we would be able to sort by which categories we wanted to include, just like being able to sort by which geocache types we want to include.

I wouldn't have a problem with that... but if we have PQ's, we would be able to sort by which categories we wanted to include, just like being able to sort by which geocache types we want to include.

Although they'll be way more categories than cache types. How about the abiltity to have an exclude list (kinda like the cache ignore list).