Remove Custom Pois

you can make an empty custom poi list and run the loader again, the poi loader will always overwrite whatever poi's you currently have loaded..

It didn't work, i made an empty .gpx file and when i ran the poi loader it said No valid data was found in the specified directory, thus no data was written.

If you have a 60Cx/CSx/76C/76CS/76CSx and the lastest software version for the unit, you can put it in USB Mass Storage mode. Your computer will see the device as a removable disk. From that point, you can delete the custom POIs.

Thanks, i didnt realize you could change what mode it was in.

If you have a 60Cx/CSx/76C/76CS/76CSx and the lastest software version for the unit, you can put it in USB Mass Storage mode. Your computer will see the device as a removable disk. From that point, you can delete the custom POIs.

Thanks, i didnt realize you could change what mode it was in.

Well, it was a new feature of ther 2.71 beta software. Recently 2.9 was released which included thsi feature. So, some people out there still might now have this capability. :ph34r: