Anyone In Oklahoma?

ac-p

Hi there,

I was just wondering if anyone in Oklahoma knows of a cacher called 'Lucifer Sam'? I've been trying to get in touch with them as they've had hold of one of my Travel Bugs since last year and their GC.com registered email address is bouncing things back at me.

If anyone knows them, then any help contacting them would be very much appreciated!

Many Thanks

ac-p

I'm in Oklahoma but I don't know of the person you are trying to locate. If they have had your TB for a year I think you could put it on the obituary page...... Sorry....

I hear that the mortalty rate is around 25%...... I only have one TB and haven't released it yet.... Iwas thinking about starting a TB hotel and seed it with my own TB.... But that is for another forum.... Sorry I could not help

I see they also are holding two other bugs, (one since January of this year) both want to go to Germany.

I have a feeling they are holding all three for a future trip to Europe. Too bad.

Well that would make sense - mine was started in Italy and wanted to get back to the UK... I think it was only taken to Oklahoma by mistake.

It may still reappear with a bit of luck!

I see they also are holding two other bugs, (one since January of this year) both want to go to Germany.

I have a feeling they are holding all three for a future trip to Europe. Too bad.

Well that would make sense - mine was started in Italy and wanted to get back to the UK... I think it was only taken to Oklahoma by mistake.

It may still reappear with a bit of luck!

I don't know them either, does their profile give a location, or a town we might look at for them?

Thumper

On edit, I just checked their profile and it appears they are from up in the Tulsa area, and their names are Suzy, Darby, and Roxy. Maybe we can get some of the Tulsa group to help here, I'll see.

Thumper

Edited by OKThumper

On edit, I just checked their profile and it appears they are from up in the Tulsa area, and their names are Suzy, Darby, and Roxy. Maybe we can get some of the Tulsa group to help here, I'll see.

Thumper

That would be great if you could thanks. :)

Cheers!

Hi there,

I was just wondering if anyone in Oklahoma knows of a cacher called 'Lucifer Sam'? I've been trying to get in touch with them as they've had hold of one of my Travel Bugs since last year and their GC.com registered email address is bouncing things back at me.

If anyone knows them, then any help contacting them would be very much appreciated!

Many Thanks

ac-p

I now have The Italian Job- Red... Is that the one?