Garmin And Magellan Gps Units

The previously posted GPS units are now sold.

The following are for sale at reduced prices and are brand new in Box unused.

If you need to know what they come with please refer to either www.magellangps.com or www.garmin.com

Magellan Sport Track Color $200

another Magellan Sport Trak Color also $200

Garmin Rino 120 $150

Garmin Etrex Legend $100

another Garmin Etrex Legend also $100

If interested send an email. Sales will be 1st come 1st served.

If you pay first you get the unit. If you are just asking questions about it and someone else pays then you are out of luck.

Paypal is the accepted form of payment and items will be shipped within 24 hours of payment.

Shipping- handling will be $10 per item.

They were bought via auction and there is a minimal profit.The reason they are posted here is to give first choice to geocachers. You will not find prices lower than this anywhere.

We would prefer to have these units sold to peopl ewho otherwise may not be able to afford a GPS

Edited by Victorianaturalist
You will not find prices lower than this anywhere.

How do you figure? The SporTrak Color goes on EBay for well under $200 on a regular basis. In fact, a quick check showed that even a brand-new in-the-box one could be had for under $200 usually. Used ones, in fine condition, go for $125-$150 on a regular basis.

Also, you say to check Magellan's site for details on what is included, but Magellan's site doesn't have ANY info about the STColor that I can find since their new site design doesn't really provide anything for their "obsolete" and discontinued products. Links to manuals, yes, but certainly nothing about what would be "included" in the package. :)

- John...

Well, I have some interest in the STColors, but, as I said, they go for $125-$150 regularly on EBay -- so I don't see paying more for that here, sorry.

Also, you didn't specify what they come with. You just said to check the web site, which doesn't say any more. I assume just the manual, I guess?

- John...

Your note says used on Ebay for 125 to 150 regularily.

How about new one sealed in the plastic packaging?

Theyu come with

The GPS

A Wrist Strap

User Manual

2 AA Batteries

A Mapsend Software disk A PC Cable

Ill sell them both to you if indeed you are serious for $320 for both plus shipping of $20 for a total of $340 for both.

Your note says used on Ebay for 125 to 150 regularily.

How about new one sealed in the plastic packaging?

I did not see that in oyur original message. I did note in my reply, however, that new ones could be had for a bit under $200. So, for new, your prices are probably fine -- my apologies.

Ill sell them both to you if indeed you are serious for $320 for both plus shipping of $20 for a total of $340 for both.

That is actually a good price, but I will need to pass for now. I thought that they were used and was looking more for that $125 or so used price.

Again, your price, for new in the packaging, is very fair. Hopefully, someone will take you up on that.

- John...