Translation Please:

arbalo

hello suomi,

I have this cache on my watchlist:

2JMT found Old fuel storage cave (Archived) (Traditional Cache) at 6/23/2006

The last log was only written in suomi, can someone do a translation in english or german please?

--------------------

Mitä ihmettä !

Minä kyllä löysin purkin ja muistaakseni OptiQ oli viimeisin kävijä sillä paperilla noin yhdeksän kuukautta sitten. Itseasiassa purkki (musta filmipurkki) löytyi varsin helposti. GPS Pyöritti hieman mutta kun luolan suuaukko näkyi niin silloin ei ollut epäselvyyttä minne mennä. Oven eteen oli kammettu kaksi hirveä kokoista kiveä, joten sinne ei ihan heppoisin järjestelyin ole asiaa.

TNL= 2 ZAR (Etelä-Afrikan 2 randin kolikko)

---------------

Thanks in advance.

alex

--------------------

Mitä ihmettä !

Minä kyllä löysin purkin ja muistaakseni OptiQ oli viimeisin kävijä sillä paperilla noin yhdeksän kuukautta sitten. Itseasiassa purkki (musta filmipurkki) löytyi varsin helposti. GPS Pyöritti hieman mutta kun luolan suuaukko näkyi niin silloin ei ollut epäselvyyttä minne mennä. Oven eteen oli kammettu kaksi hirveä kokoista kiveä, joten sinne ei ihan heppoisin järjestelyin ole asiaa.

---------------------

A quick translation:

What on earth! I did find the can and if I remember correctly OptiQ was the last one who had signed the logbook about a month ago. Actually we found the can (black film canister) quite easily. GPS made us go in circles a bit but when we saw the mouth of the cave, we didn't doubt where to go. Somebody had rolled two big stones (bolders) in front of the door, so you cannot go there easily.

I hope this helps.

Anneli

The history and the present situation of the cache is something like this:

Origin of the cache was to exolore the huge undergroung storage. The storage was unused for decades but the door was open for those who dared to enter coal black caves. Later the cache was removed from the cave and it was placed near the door outside of the cave.

But because there was rare bats in the cave the doors were closed (forever).

So the original idea is now ruined and the cache owner thinks that there is anything interesting in the area anymore to keep the cache alive. But because the micro cache is still outside the cave door there are some people that like still go and log it anyway.