New Whitebear Coin

whitebear

I just got word back from the factory they will be shipping on June 30th ,I am excited! There are 3 finishes 200 antique silver ,200 antique gold & 100 antique copper . The copper will only be available for special trades ...none will be sold. My coin was designed & handled by the Landsharkz www.landsharkz.ca ,I really think they did a wonderful job. The coins should be here for July 7 ...at least that is the schedule.

Price on the silver & gold will be $8.00 & shipping on up to 4 is $2.98 extra coins are $ .50

Thank and I really hope everyone likes it!

I just got word back from the factory they will be shipping on June 30th ,I am excited! There are 3 finishes 200 antique silver ,200 antique gold & 100 antique copper . The copper will only be available for special trades ...none will be sold. My coin was designed & handled by the Landsharkz www.landsharkz.ca ,I really think they did a wonderful job. The coins should be here for July 7 ...at least that is the schedule.

Price on the silver & gold will be $8.00 & shipping on up to 4 is $2.98 extra coins are $ .50

Thank and I really hope everyone likes it!

Do you have pictures of the samles? Or any other picture?

I will be selling 1/2 & the Landsharkz will be selling 100 of each.Copper will only be on a trade basis. Will be starting taking reservations right away & coins are supposed to be here July 7.I will make a feeble attempt to upload the icon it is the whitebear. Thanks to Castle Man for uploading the pictures... & danoshimano for the offer!

Do you have a picture? I looked at landsharkz site and yours is not out.

The www.landsharkz.ca site is undergoing a major re-design and upcoming coins, including Whitebear will be available for sale when we go live. We're hoping for a launch in the second week of July. We hesitated to post a pre-order request (like we did for BC and CCC) due to the amount of work involved at our end to send paypal invoices, etc and the fact that we'll have the coin in our hands around the time of the launch.

Well folks that pretty well cleans out the portion of coins I am selling ...as noted still have a few emails to answer .I will still be looking for special trades on the copper coins I have left.

Also as noted above the Landsharkz will have the new site up in a couple of weeks & the rest of you will just have to wait till then if you didn't already reserve for the balance of the coins to be sold...Sorry you know ...early birds & all that stuff.

I have requested a trade for this coin but have not heard from the owner so looking to trade for 2 of these from anyone.

I have just been buying to many coin and need to shift to trading for them.

For trade we have the following personal geocoins.

Team Sand Dollar in Gold, Silver, or Bronze.

Buffalo Wings V1 in Gold, Silver, or Bronze.

Buffalo Wings V2 (Florida Trail) (Trackable with icon) in:

Bronze, Antique Silver, Black Nickel(White buffalo) and Copper(Black buffalo)

Thanks

Team Sand Dollar

The www.landsharkz.ca site is undergoing a major re-design and upcoming coins, including Whitebear will be available for sale when we go live. We're hoping for a launch in the second week of July. We hesitated to post a pre-order request (like we did for BC and CCC) due to the amount of work involved at our end to send paypal invoices, etc and the fact that we'll have the coin in our hands around the time of the launch.

Whitebear's new personal trackable geocoins are now available for sale on our updated site www.landsharkz.ca. They are $8.25 Canadian each and we have 100 antique gold and 100 antique silver for sale.

If you would like to pick them up locally from us, please email us (landsharkz@shaw.ca) with your order rather than ordering online, because the online ordering system will charge you shipping automatically.

We also have our database stocked with BC, CCC and now the Whitebear coin activation codes.

So what Province is the US in? The checkout process will not allow the province to be left blank.

Just pick any province you want to visit, but make sure your City/Town and Zip code is correct and we'll look up your state if we don't recognize your city. Have fun with it until we get it fixed. So far today we've had Cincinnati, AB and Bristol, BC. I'm looking forward to Atlanta, PEI :lol:

It went live less than 24hours ago, so our first few US customers are our first US beta testers. Thank you for your patience. The guys who programmed the back end (shopping cart) are going back and forth with us right now to resolve this issue. All the testing was done with Canadian addresses and this little problem has just reared it's head now. It could be fixed any minute... We thought we'd checked everything, but I guess we missed a few little US states... sorry folks.

Also, the shipping which is added to each item was not being itemized separately. If you bought one coin for $8.25 the total on your invoice would have 50cents added and show a coin for $8.75. We're also asking for an edit so the shipping amounts show separately. It will all come together... we're not losing sleep over it... yet :wub: .

Well folks that pretty well cleans out the portion of coins I am selling ...as noted still have a few emails to answer .I will still be looking for special trades on the copper coins I have left.

Also as noted above the Landsharkz will have the new site up in a couple of weeks & the rest of you will just have to wait till then if you didn't already reserve for the balance of the coins to be sold...Sorry you know ...early birds & all that stuff.

Would like to trade when you get around to it, till then Happy Caching :laughing: