2golfers' Geocoin

2golfers

It's time for Luise and I to announce the 2golfers' Geocoin. The coin is in production now and the sale will take place in the first part of July. Our coin is 1.75" in diameter with an antique silver finish, 6 soft enamel colors and a 3-D image of a golfball on the front. It is a trackable coin with its own icon. YemonYime is the designer of our coin.

Coins and Pins will be selling our coin on their website. The best way to get notified of the sale is to join their mailing list. You can do this by going to CoinsAndPins.com, click on the Stock Geocoin page and then click on the Mailing List link at the the top of the page. They will notify everyone on the mailing list of the sale dates.

Steve

04fc095e-38d8-4422-ac45-a47fa5ed09cd.jpg03ef9712-4926-4657-bed1-9a8a5eb6fe4c.jpg

And here's the icon: 2Gicon32.gif

I had the pleasure of meeting Steve & Luise on my last trip through Decatur, and I'm honored to have been on board this project. Next week marks the two year geo-versary of our first cache find, and they're partially responsible...it's their daughter (Team MZFD) that placed it!

Take care out there on the prairie, and I'll seeya soon!

Yime

Since Steve and Luise have agreed to adopt me, shouldn't the coin have said "3Golfers?" Or at least "2.5Golfers?"

Don't forget that they do have five kids! But I guess they are smart enough not to hand any golf cub to any of their children :laughing: I guess it should be labeled "2golfers and 5 naughty kids" :laughing: However, nobody would take such a coin, so they stayed positiv... Hab ich recht Mama? Gell, Papa?

I am one of those 5 wonderful kids.... the coin is great... guess us kids know what we are getting for Christmas.... :ph34r: since they have the adoptions in progress they can't afford presents this year!

Great coin mom & dad-- YemonYime did a great job.

You going to adopt him too???

I have requested a trade for this coin but have not heard from the owner so looking to trade for 2 of these from anyone.

I have just been buying to many coin and need to shift to trading for them.

For trade we have the following personal geocoins.

Team Sand Dollar in Gold, Silver, or Bronze.

Buffalo Wings V1 in Gold, Silver, or Bronze.

Buffalo Wings V2 (Florida Trail) (Trackable with icon) in:

Bronze, Antique Silver, Black Nickel(White buffalo) and Copper(Black buffalo)

Thanks

Team Sand Dollar

NOTICE: The 2golfers personal geocoin will go on sale Sunday July 2nd at Coins & Pins. The beginning of the sale should start somewhere between 6 PM and 8 PM Eastern time. This coins are in stock at Coins & Pins so they will be able to ship them quickly after your order has been placed. The DresselDragons geocoin will also be on sale at this time with Coins & Pins.

Thank you for your support.

Steve

NOTICE: The 2golfers personal geocoin will go on sale Sunday July 2nd at Coins & Pins. The beginning of the sale should start somewhere between 6 PM and 8 PM Eastern time. This coins are in stock at Coins & Pins so they will be able to ship them quickly after your order has been placed. The DresselDragons geocoin will also be on sale at this time with Coins & Pins.

Thank you for your support.

Steve

Thanks for the update!

I must say, this order was not so funny! :huh:

At first the timewindow was wrong. I never got an email from coinsandpins for the DD und 2golfer coin for the ordering process, but I added me to the mailing list! :)<_<

Then I watched from 00:00 until 02:00 in the night, your EST 06:00 pm to 08:00pm on the store and nothing happens. That was the last time I tried to order this way.

In the morning I ordered with the links. Thanks for this.

By the way, I´m still waiting for 12 coins ordered by coinsandpins on 8th Juni.

I hope this will work better in the future.

best regards Marc

I appoligize for the delay in getting the sales started. I am out of town visiting relatives. Internet connection and cell service is not so great in the country. However, this why a 2 hour time spread is given for the sales start and also why it is stated "approximete" in the email.

If you did not receive an email notification for the sales start information, and you are listed on the mailing list, then it is because the email was rejected by your email provider. I receive an average of 25 rejected/invalid email notices each time I send a mass email.

Thank you.

I had dinner with the 2Golfers last night (and....uhh....someone else) and got a first-hand look at the coins. I gotta say, these are very cool! Very 3D, very well made.

Kudos to YemonYime for crankin' out another one. You've got a gift!

Oh, and thanks to mom and dad for dinner. :anicute:

Bret

Well, I made it! I'm now out on the prairie. In America's heartland. Where the buffalo (used to) roam. And I'll be beginning my hunt for 2golfers Coins as soon as the heat eases up. What? It's not going to? Hrm...okay, then I'll just take more water.

I'm meeting up with Steve & Luise for a day of caching this week, and I can't wait to see how these coins turned out...in person! Looking forward to a Yime/2golfers coin exchange!!! Seeya soon!!!

BTW: I hear you're adopting. If I pass the qualifications, does this mean that CYBret could end up as my step-brother? :)