Free "geocoin"...

zygote2k

If anyone would like a free "Aucoima token", feel free to e-mail me. If this violates the rules of the geocoin forums, please tell me and I'll gladly close the topic. This is a purely friendly post.

e-mail sent :drama:

B.

Received ours the other day and it's GREAT!!! I have no idea how you made these, but I LOVE'M :drama: Any cacher should be tickled pink to get their paws on one of these. It the closest thing to a geocoin I've ever seen in a sig and I'm taking it to Texas tomorrow to show some family cachers. Thanks again for the trade :lol:

Received ours the other day and it's GREAT!!! I have no idea how you made these, but I LOVE'M :D Any cacher should be tickled pink to get their paws on one of these. It the closest thing to a geocoin I've ever seen in a sig and I'm taking it to Texas tomorrow to show some family cachers. Thanks again for the trade :lol:

Lucky you I emailed and PM'ed but got no response. :drama:

If anyone would like a free "Aucoima token", feel free to e-mail me. If this violates the rules of the geocoin forums, please tell me and I'll gladly close the topic. This is a purely friendly post.

Received my token when I got back to the office - Ah, the Superfriends - How I miss Saturday mornings with a bowl of cereal and my PJ's - Oh wait, that was this last weekend :drama:

:D Got my Superfriends coin Last week, Awesome... Thank you!!! :D

It sure brought back some memories....

sleestak1.jpg

Something I always wondered about the Sleestak: How the heck did these guys ever actually catch anyone when they moved about one mile/hour? Not very efficient for such evolved reptiles.