Best Way To Carryout Tb Mission

DRC8588

I apologize if this has been cover before but I could not find the answer. My question is in regard to TB missions. This is best expressed by example therefore let us assume that someone has a travel bug placed in a cache in the northeast near a major city , say Boston for example, whose mission is to get to the Brazilian rain forest. If I have a trip planned to a small city in the south , Podunk LA for example, should I take the TB there to get it closer to Brazil, or should I leave it near the large city in the hope that a world traveler will pick it up. What is the most supportive action toward the TB mission?

I say some movement is better than none. Nobody knows the path a bug will take to reach the goal.

The most supportive thing would be to take the bug on a trip, post tales of the it's travels, post pictures of places it has been, whether you've moved it 1 mile or 1000.

With TBs the journey is the fun. What's the fun of reaching the goal in one jump?

Edited by BlueDeuce

I'd agree with Blue Deuce.

I'd rather see my bugs move - even if it's not in the direction I expected, than to see them sit - or rather, to not see them sit and to wonder if they're still there, or if they've been lost or or or or (but then again, I'm a worrier). :lol: