Request For Change In Profile Settings

I have a seperate account for geocaching from my regular email account. Now I find that with the Waymarking email I get, my watchlist emails etc seem a bit cluttered. I have trouble scanning out the emails I need to respond to.

Is it possible for us to be able to have our Waymarking emails go to an email account seperate from our geocaching email account? In other words, can I make my primary Waymarking email account different than my primary geocaching account? If I cant, would you consider making this available to us in a future update?

G'day

Have you considered setting up folders/filters in your email account, at least as a short-term solution?

Regards

Andrew

I do exactly that now. But I would prefer to have the option to send my Waymarking email send to a different email address than my geocaching email.

On that note I think it would also be good idea to be able to send Confirmation emails to another email address. This way officers can be notified on their cell phones as soon as a waymark is submitted in any of their categories.

On that note I think it would also be good idea to be able to send Confirmation emails to another email address. This way officers can be notified on their cell phones as soon as a waymark is submitted in any of their categories.

I don't think so... I think if a way mark is approved within 2 or 3 days that is sufficient though I approve most within 24 hours. I don't need to get a notification on my cell. This is my hobby not my job. :D

I don't think so... I think if a way mark is approved within 2 or 3 days that is sufficient though I approve most within 24 hours. I don't need to get a notification on my cell. This is my hobby not my job. :D

I'm just asking for the option to be able to this. It obviously would never be a requirement. I highly doubt Groundspeak would deny a catagory request based only on the fact that the group leader doesn't own a cell phone. But those of us with OCD would appreciate having the option and being able to go Waymarking without the urge to login and check for newly submitted waymarks every 5 minutes, although the wifi Waymarking catagory does help with this a little.