On June 26th...

YemonYime

Hi Folks,

I'll be away for a couple of days, so if you send a request, please be patient. Also, the first shipment of Yimes went out yesterday afternoon, and I'm working on another batch today. If I don't get them all out today, I'll send again this weekend.

Some have asked about the "bumps", and yes, it's a green translucent enamel that shows the "bumpy" background pattern through it. The bumps were Tess' wonderful idea from as far back as October 05 when I first started working with Coins And Pins. She's much more creative than she gives herself credit for!

I have been YIMED!!!

How cool is that? I am stunned at how great this coin turned out. After seeing that way cool Yimey surface on the front, the first thing did was sniff it to find out what a Yime smells like. Of course it also arrived with a wonderful note that I will always keep with my Yime. Thanks a million.

Let's get together in November.

I feel so left out :huh: I can't be yimed, I don't have a personal coin to trade!!! I may now have a couple of extra's of some coins. How can I find out if you are interested in any of them. I know, I'll trade you in american dollars. Will that work? :)

Unfortunately, the current exchange rate of Yimes to US Dollars is more lopsided than Michael Jackson's face. <_< Until that gets straightened out (highly unlikely, since he's practically deformed)...the exchanges of currency will be a bit out of reach even for most small countries. The Bank of Yimerica apologizes for this inconvenience and suggests that you perhaps try Zambian Ngwee and/or Kwacha instead.

(In other words, I'm not selling these.)

Joking aside, I'd like to take this opportunity to say "Thanks" to everyone who's either traded or inquired about a trade. If you haven't got a response just yet, it's because I was away for part of the week, and I'm still getting to some emails. If you've emailed me through the poster link, then I did get your email, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks again!

Yime

<snip> FIXED reply to:

try Zambian Ngwee and/or Kwacha

Do you think they sell these at that auction site? :anicute:

Well - - if you actually look at the address bar on the post by Yime, you'd notice that it is an eBay hosted img. They were/are for sale on that site & aren't geocoins, but real money coins.

Edited by Mandollyn

Do you think they sell these at that auction site? :ph34r:

I would hope people have enough respect for the person who's name is on the coin not to sell it.

Well - - if you actually look at the address bar on the post by Yime, you'd notice that it is an eBay hosted img. They were/are for sale on that site & aren't geocoins, but real money coins.

I meant the Yimes :anicute:

Do you think they sell these at that auction site? :D

I would hope people have enough respect for the person who's name is on the coin not to sell it.

I meant the Yimes :ph34r:

And I was talking about the question posed... LOL :anicute:

Do you think they sell these at that auction site? :anicute:

I meant the Yimes :D

And I was talking about the question posed... LOL :ph34r:

Who's on first?

Hrumph....

I didn't get a Yime.... I guess my PC isn't worthy of an exchange...

(maybe there were too many produced?)

Hi Mandollyn,

Not true at all. I'd be happy to trade personals. If you sent me a message through the link at the bottom of the movie poster, it should have been filtered to where I can reach it. I do miss messages though. Send me your info and we'll trade.

Yime

PS: If anyone else would like to trade personal coins, I'll be on a few vacations upcoming, so I'll get back to you when I return.

THANKS!!!