On June 26th...

YemonYime

Disclaimer: Any resemblance to body parts (human or otherwise) is purely coincidental and not intended to boost sales, since these coins are not being sold.

However, since the Yime is the official currency of Yimerica, you can probably exchange your US Dollars, Euros, Drachma, Beads, etc...at your nearest airport's currency conversion kiosk. Good luck with that...

gleam.gif

got yime?

Not sold in stores. Restrictions apply. Your citrus may vary. More details to come...

I give it 2 thumbs way up! If you only see one coin this summer, this is the one!

(Disclaimer: I have not actually seen the coin, only the trailer, but I'm sure the coins is going to be good too.)

:lol: I hope it doesn't have any intonations of Brokeback Mountain, or it will likely be banned at a theatre near me. Yes, it is true, I live in Sandy, UT, the first place on earth to ban Brokeback Mountain from the Silver Screen. And in answer to Yime's question, I don't think it's really all that Sandy here. I mean, we get our fair share of sand, but it's nothing like the Sahara or the Kalahari. :P

Edited by Redwing_dave
ahhh, the "boob under star" coin finally hits the streets...

Now that's a coin that should only be traded in pairs..... I wish I had something you were interested in.

I have a coin coming, but none in hand yet. Glen

Edited to add that if you are going to sell them, I'll take two pairs. Glen

Edited by RattlingCrew

Hi every-bloody! Just another note to clarify some things...

First off: If you've emailed me through the link under the poster, I have your email, and I'll get in touch with you sometime this weekend. Lots of emails, and I deeply appreciate your interest! If you've contacted me through PM or another manner, try the link instead or just put YIME TRADE in your subject line. I filter everything because I'm disorganized otherwise.

The graphic pictured in the first post is NOT the coin. It's not Mrs. Shop99er's mammogram, and I'd have no idea how that shiny thing got in there anyway! Click the "got yime?" link and be entertained! Play along with me here. As Led Zeppelin once said: "All will be revealed." You may ask: "Why the suspense?" I may answer: "Why not?"

These are non-trackable and for trades only. I'd like to trade you for your personal coin because that's kinda "old school", and a neat way to communicate. If you don't have a personal, I do have a "seeking" list in my sig line, and I try to keep it updated. Best thing to do is to send me a link to your trader list.

Thanks!

Yime

Hi every-bloody! Just another note to clarify some things...

First off: If you've emailed me through the link under the poster, I have your email, and I'll get in touch with you sometime this weekend. Lots of emails, and I deeply appreciate your interest! If you've contacted me through PM or another manner, try the link instead or just put YIME TRADE in your subject line. I filter everything because I'm disorganized otherwise.

The graphic pictured in the first post is NOT the coin. It's not Mrs. Shop99er's mammogram, and I'd have no idea how that shiny thing got in there anyway! Click the "got yime?" link and be entertained! Play along with me here. As Led Zeppelin once said: "All will be revealed." You may ask: "Why the suspense?" I may answer: "Why not?"

These are non-trackable and for trades only. I'd like to trade you for your personal coin because that's kinda "old school", and a neat way to communicate. If you don't have a personal, I do have a "seeking" list in my sig line, and I try to keep it updated. Best thing to do is to send me a link to your trader list.

Thanks!

Yime

Mrs. Shop99er here...

Just for the record, my "upper frontals" are NOT shiny. Unless I've been out caching in 80+ degree weather.

Then, they're shiny, heaving, and happy to see ya.

Holey MOLEY! That poster is the best!

I agree!! :P

Definately the winner of the "Best Teaser of an Upcoming Coin" award!! :P

:P:)

I printed it out on our lazer color printer at work and now it's hanging next to my desk here!!

Awesome Work on the poster there, Yime!!

If it's any indication of the coin, then we're in for a treat!! :)

D-man :ph34r:

If anyone happens to be in Western PA this weekend, and you're up for some Lemonade...there's a "sneak preview" NOW PLAYING in this cache. :grin:

Well...not anymore. It was a pretty short preview. We've been waiting for this cache to "return" for awhile. We saw it reactivate the other day, and had to sit at home yesterday while the rain poured down off and on all day. After tennis today, we headed out for some lemonade. When my hubby saw there was a coin in the logbook, he grabbed it, said "Mine!", and pocketed it. The bum. It is an AWESOME coin!

And now, the world premiere of...The Yime!

oneyime.jpg

Yimes are non-trackable, for caches and personal coin trades only.

(One coin per person or team, please).

Only 175 Antique Bronze were minted, and less than 100 of those will be traded.

Thanks to everyone who's inquired so far...and for playing along with the movie spoof! :)

Click here for the "movie poster" teaser.

Edited by YemonYime

oneyime.jpg

Thanks to everyone who's inquired so far...and for playing along with the movie spoof! :)

Great coin! When we set up the trade I told my husband and he said, "so your trading for a coin you haven't even seen?" (he doesn't read these forums much) I said, "Yeah it's Yemon Yimes!"

I gotta ask though...what is the 1994 for?

Okey Dokey, that is the sharpest/neatest/cleanest/most elegant coin design ever! Great use of texture and color on the "lemon" side - and fantastic layout on the obverse (if I may use a "coiny" term :D ). Ladies and gentlemen, the bar has been raised. I can't wait to get one! :)

PS - now you gotta explain the symbols! ie: What are the dots on the pyramid?

Tiki

Edited by tiki

oneyime.jpg

Awesome coin! I'm glad it finally came to FRUITion. :D

Okey Dokey, that is the sharpest/neatest/cleanest/most elegant coin design ever! Great use of texture and color on the "lemon" side - and fantastic layout on the obverse (if I may use a "coiny" term :D ). Ladies and gentlemen, the bar has been raised. I can't wait to get one! :D

PS - now you gotta explain the symbols! ie: What are the dots on the pyramid?

Tiki

From a guy who hand-crafts his own coins, I'd have to say that's a heck of a compliment, and I thank you sincerely.

You actually hit the nail on the head with your "coiny" term! In fact, it's designed to flip reverse to obverse "properly" like traditional coins. Plus, you can hold it by the "nubbins"! :D

There's lots of symbolism incorporated, including the Great Pyramid and the glowing "All Seeing Yime". All just plays on words and currency meant for chuckles. I started this way back in February, around the time the Pyramid Puzzle coin was released. There's been more coins since with the Great Pyramid, so I'll just chalk it up to others tipping their caps to the symbolism of US Currency.

For those of you for whom I've done coins and icons, you probably know how I like to explain the meaning of everything. :D So, I could go on yammering about why that's there, and how that means this, yadda, yadda, yadda. I'll just ramble on about it another time. :)