"my Pocket Queries" Not In Order Of Date Run

beejay&esskay

I think this changed today to be in alphabetical order. I know in the past this has been discussed (and changed one other time...and quickly changed back.

I thought the consensus was that alphabetical order might be an option, but date last run would still remain possible also.

Is this an oversight?

Dang, I thought the alphabetic sorting thing had gone away after the last time we saw it. Can we get back to a most-recently-run sort again? Or at least have an option to see it the old way?

The ony change I'd like to see from the "old" sort order is to put the most recently run at the top so I don't have to scroll down for them, but even the old order is still tons better than alphabetic!

I would also prefer them in the "last-generated" order.

I created several PQs for a road trip I took last spring. I kept those PQs in my list because I may get a chance to travel that way again this fall.

Now those are all mixed in with my local PQs. It is very confusing . . . :anicute:

I don't know if this is a "bug" introduced while cleaning up the past couple of days of PQ madness or if this is a "new feature", but either way, I have to say that I do not like it. If this is a "new feature" please make it selectable (maybe by clicking on top of the column that the user wants sorted).

Ah, this is even better than it was before. Thanks for not keeping them alphabetical, Jeremy!

One tiny change would make it perfect: The number of queries checked for a certain day should now be at the top too, near the queries we use most frequently. We will not need to scroll down anymore, beyond the queries we need only rarely... Is that possible?

TIA!

Edited by shunra