What Else Can Your Coin Be Used For?

UOTrackers

OK so I have 2 of our samples sitting on my desk. Lately I have used them for: opeing that little port cover on my cell phone, opening a battery pack for the babies monitor/ several toys. Scratching my itchy mosquito bites. Used it as a screw driver for another baby toy. I tried to use it to open a soda can but it didn't work, I guess the corners aren't long enough :D Mail opener. I suppose if I had a dart board I could try them out as throwing stars. Hmmm Oh yeah I cleaned off the little rollers inside my mouse with them.

OK so I have 2 of our samples sitting on my desk.

Want to trade a coin for your sample?

Sorry these samples are not for trade, they will likely go with us to any event we go to though.

Production Samples are VERY cool for trading, since they are "one of a kind".....many of us would consider those more valuable than the production run coins.....hint, hint :D:D

Edited by Go JayBee

OK so I have 2 of our samples sitting on my desk.

Want to trade a coin for your sample?

Sorry these samples are not for trade, they will likely go with us to any event we go to though.

Production Samples are VERY cool for trading, since they are "one of a kind".....many of us would consider those more valuable than the production run coins.....hint, hint :anicute::anicute:

They are flawed, the plating is thin, there are paint marks on them, one had a corner cut off. I'll try to find a new use for them today!

Came up with a new use last night! :)

Scaring the cat! :P

:D:D

I've got a metal filing cabinet on the other side of the room here. Last night the cat was terrorizing a small grass spider that had slipped in when we came in earlier. She had the poor little critter cornered up next to the cabinet and was swatting at it. I picked up one of my sample coins that I had sitting on the desk and gave it a toss at the side of the cabinet. When it hit, it sounded like a cannon went off!! :ph34r::P

The cat jumped so hard she did a complete back flip, landed and started trying to run!! :):D

If the back flip wasn't funny enough, she was on hard linoleum tile and when she started trying to run she had her claws out and was getting no traction what so ever. All she was doing was sitting in one spot with her legs going 100mph!!! :)B):D:P:D

D-man B)