"ay Caramba!" Group Bike?

Team Rampant Lion

Dates ? The availability of time is always a problem. You might just be better off saying what day you are going to take a run at it and what time and place you will be leaving from.

Do people prefer Saturdays or Sundays for this type of thing? I am up to my eyeballs in soccer games on Saturdays but could do PM. Sundays are usually better.

PS - If someone wants to go but doesn't have a bike, I may have an extra or two.

Kev, this bike ride event you’re planning on sounds like a blast!!!!

How many miles are you thinking about riding/caching for the day????

Also do you have a set pace the group will be riding at???

Edit: {Note, In Allamuchy NJ, Deer Park, Has some caches and trails for MTB's..

It also has some real easy single track, and some nice fire trails for the people who are still lacking skills....

Edited by Three Simple Words

Bikes are always on sale at this time of the year. Peritto. Jamis Durango go for it.

I would love to think that I could ride and cache Ay Carumba, but alas I fear that with the nearing of another turn of the annual clock, I have inescapably joined the ranks of the , dare I say it, THE ADVANCED MIDDLE AGED, who shall forever hence be denied the pleasures of their youth, you know biking, hiking, paddling, walking, two Dunkin Donuts jelly variety at one sitting. And shall preface every statement with, When I was young...

Oh, and BTW it is supposed to rain on Sunday.

I'm trying to shake free for Sunday. Anyone still interested for 11/12? If so, what time?

I can still make it. I can meet you there at 9:00. Let me know.

An issue came up and my wife had to head out of town. I've got the kids on Sunday so it probably won't work - how about a week later (11/19) at 9:00 AM?

Okay, 11/19 is good for me.

I'm trying to shake free for Sunday. Anyone still interested for 11/12? If so, what time?

I can still make it. I can meet you there at 9:00. Let me know.

An issue came up and my wife had to head out of town. I've got the kids on Sunday so it probably won't work - how about a week later (11/19) at 9:00 AM?

Okay, 11/19 is good for me.

Keep putting it off and you're gonna need snow tires :blink: .

Finally got this bad boy under my belt and enjoy all of it. Playing the role of anchor today for Straatmaker 5, was having some real trouble with my knees and leg cramps. But we still got it done start to finish in 3 hours. Only disappointment was we didn't see any bears today. Of course, I did get home in time to see my Chicago Bears beat the Jets. What a great day!! :)