Filter By Postal Code

I'm probably doing something wrong. It used to be when I did a filter by postal code I got a list of nearby waymarks. Now when I do the same filter I get a list of the catagories that contain waymarks that are close to me. When I click on the links I get taken to the catagory. For catagories with only a couple of waymarks in them it is easy to find the waymarks that are close to me. For catagories with pages of waymarks listed it isn't so easy because I have to look through each page. In one catagory I am brought to page 1 and the waymark that is close to me is listed on page 4. This may seem like whining now but what happens when a catagory has 10, 20, or even 40 pages of waymarks?

Are you sure you aren't confusing filter by postal code with search by postal code? The former returns a list of categories, the latter returns a list of waymarks.

This sounds right. Confusing? It is to me, as well. These searches are combined in the new version.

OIC. It was me then.

Search by postal code is usefull but I don't see where I would ever use filter by postal code, at least not as it stands now. If, like you said OpinioNate, you combine the two so that only the catagories of nearby waymarks are listed and when you click on the catagory it lists only those waymarks in that catagory that are nearby then that would be a very useful feature. I can't wait for the next update!