Ending Forum Angst

Judging from responses in various threads and from the PMs and e-mails I receive, about half the people here agree with what I have to say, while the other half think I'm totally off base.

If that second half would come over to the light side and agree with everything I say, the nastiness and angst here will disappear instantly.

So how about it?

For those of you who find yourselves disagreeing with me, here are some useful phrases to aid your transition:

"Right on target Briansnat!!"

"You go boy!"

"Well said Brian."

"Ditto on what Briansnat said"

"Gosh you are so smart. I wish I had thought of that"

"BrianSnat, you is da man."

"Brian, I agree with everything you say, have said and ever will say"

"Please oh mighty one, tell me what to think."

Those are just for starters. Feel free to use your own phrases (as long as I've approved them). I guarantee that within 24 hours these forums will be all peace, love and happiness.

"Right off target Briansnot!!"

"You go girl!"

"Well carp, said Brian."

"Ditto on what Briansnot said"

"Gosh you are so dense. I wish you had known that"

"BrianSnot, you is a, well, we don't know exactly what you are."

"Brian, I disagree with everything you say, have said and ever will say"

"Please oh drunken one, tell me what you drink."

Are you sure these phrases will help?

Judging from responses in various threads and from the PMs and e-mails I receive, about half the people here agree with what I have to say, while the other half think I'm totally off base.

If that second half would come over to the light side and agree with everything I say, the nastiness and angst here will disappear instantly.

So how about it?

For those of you who find yourselves disagreeing with me, here are some useful phrases to aid your transition:

"You go boy!"

"Well said Brian."

Those are just for starters. Feel free to use your own phrases (as long as I've approved them). I guarantee that within 24 hours these forums will be all peace, love and happiness.

I'm not sure if I can agree with you yet, what is your position on accepting food from the pig? :laughing:

But, what if we like the nastiness and angst? :unsure:

For those of you who find yourselves disagreeing with me...

Isn't that just about everyone, about something, eventually? :P

...within 24 hours these forums will be all peace, love and happiness.

Where's the fun in that? :laughing:

So how about it?

"You go boy!"

"Well said Brian."

I'm not sure if I can agree with you yet, what is your position on accepting food from the pig? :unsure:

Have you seen the pic of him with a mouth full of squid? :laughing: That is telling...... :P

So how about it?

"You go boy!"

"Well said Brian."

I'm not sure if I can agree with you yet, what is your position on accepting food from the pig? :unsure:

Have you seen the pic of him with a mouth full of squid? :laughing: That is telling...... :)

not the squid pic. anything but the squid pic!!!!!!! :P:P

*runs screaming from the thread*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My suggestion for 'ending forum angst': everyine must spend 3 minutes at this website before posting in here. :laughing:

Back OT Brian you rock!

My caching day: I was at work today, but I finally got caught up on logging my finds and coin discoveries from the past few weeks. I might take Wednesday off and go for a walk in the woods though. :unsure:

Oh yeah- I like pandas, I like them a lot. When I lived in DC, the zoo was one of my favorite places to go on a first date.

Edited by wimseyguy

So how about it?

For those of you who find yourselves disagreeing with me, here are some useful phrases to aid your transition...

AAARRRGGGHH! Brian, I do not like bland happy sterile vanilla forums filled with agreeable bobble-heads on Prozac. Further, I disagree with everything you wrote in your post and with everything you have ever written! In fact, you are a nothing but a pusillanimous polecat, a hooligan, a scalawag, and a carpetbagger, and a neurasthenic to boot! So there!

:P:unsure:

:laughing:

Edited by Vinny & Sue Team

The off topic forum seems to be bleeding into this one. Can we stop please?

That hurts my feelings. Oh no ... ANGST!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

It happens everytime Cheer has a street party. They wander everywhere, singing too loud, puking on the curb, hanging on eachother saying, ' I love you, man!' No I love you!'

Then the cops show up.

Oh, yes. Lets not forget the girl who has a bum trip and runs screaming down the street, naked as a jaybird.

Edited by BlueDeuce

So how about it?

For those of you who find yourselves disagreeing with me, here are some useful phrases to aid your transition...

AAARRRGGGHH! Brian, I do not like bland happy sterile vanilla forums filled with agreeable bobble-heads on Prozac. Further, I disagree with everything you wrote in your post and with everything you have ever written! In fact, you are a nothing but a pusillanimous polecat, a hooligan, a scalawag, and a carpetbagger, and a neurasthenic to boot! So there!

:P:P

You left out "nattering nabob of negativism". :unsure:

The off topic forum seems to be bleeding into this one. Can we stop please?

That hurts my feelings. Oh no ... ANGST!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

It happens everytime Cheer has a street party. They wander everywhere, singing too loud, puking on the curb, hanging on eachother saying, ' I love you, man!' No I love you!'

Then the cops show up.

Oh, yes. Lets not forget the girl who has a bum trip and runs screaming down the street, naked as a jaybird.

I love you.

So how about it?

:P:)

You left out "nattering nabob of negativism". :unsure:

spiro? is that you? :P