The Question Nobody Wants To Ask:

Team_Farmers

This is all just for a laugh... though this thought started boggling me while I was studying for my Tax exam... and as a good student... I tend to get distracted very easily, and thought about how the geocaching community competes so heavily to climb the rankings, spilling blood and sweat along the way.

So I pose this question to you: Would you date/ marry someone who has more cache finds than you?

Just think about it for a sec... :laughing:

Edited by Team_Farmers

This is all just for a laugh... though this thought started boggling me while I was studying for my Tax exam... and as a good student... I tend to get distracted very easily, and thought about how the geocaching community competes so heavily to climb the rankings, spilling blood and sweat along the way.

So I pose this question to you: Would you date/ marry someone who has more cache finds than you?

Just think about it for a sec... :tired:

NO ! GlobalRat is not my type, and he is married already .... :laughing:

.....and thought about how the geocaching community competes so heavily to climb the rankings, spilling blood and sweat along the way.

Just think about it for a sec... :laughing:

mmmm... would a cacher marry/date someone who has more finds in order to distract and slow them down so that that cacher can leapfrog them in the rankings.....mmmmm.....

heh heh.... still chuckling

Thanx for lightening a Monday which was spent on planes and airports.... :tired:

More proof that tax is bad for you

As if any was needed! :blink:

Well, does it count if my brother is engaged to someone in another team??

Only one thing worse (or so I've been told), and that is if he was engaged to an Australian. Come to think of it, 2 things could be worse: the other team member could be Australian!!! :blink:

Some things are better left unsaid.