Anyone Interested In The Original State Trackables?

avroair

Ello fello coin collector's,

Well I have been away from caching and coin collecting for almost a year now and recently rediscovered my geocoin binder. :lol:

As one of the first coin and icon collectors, I realized I have got lots of the original trackable coins to come out back in 2004 and 2005: Colorado, GW3, Geobash, Ohio, New Jersey (I produced that coin, ;) ) to name a few. I will be releasing some into caches *gasp* :tired::laughing: but I am also interested in transferring ownership of them to someone else who might share them with others or find more use for them. Please e-mail me and I can send you a list of what I have.

Mark

Avroair

B)

Well I have been away from caching and coin collecting for almost a year now and recently rediscovered my geocoin binder. :lol:

As one of the first coin and icon collectors, I realized I have got lots of the original trackable coins to come out back in 2004 and 2005: Colorado, GW3, Geobash, Ohio, New Jersey (I produced that coin, ;) ) to name a few. I will be releasing some into caches *gasp* :tired::laughing: but I am also interested in transferring ownership of them to someone else who might share them with others or find more use for them. Please e-mail me and I can send you a list of what I have.

Mark

Avroair

B)

Email sent

Well I have been away from caching and coin collecting for almost a year now and recently rediscovered my geocoin binder. :tired: but I am also interested in transferring ownership of them to someone else who might share them with others or find more use for them. Please e-mail me and I can send you a list of what I have.

Mark

Avroair

:lol:

You have more mail :laughing:

What I gots left:

ALL ARE TRACKABLE ON GC.COM

Ones I will sell for $6 each:

Screw Geocoins

GOWT 2005 (not trackable)

Georgia Stone Mountain

Iowa

Wisconsin