Age?

cynwood

To quote my Dad when I would ask him when I would be able to start drinking beer ... he would always say "When you're tall enough to reach the bar". :laughing:

So, I think my Dad would answer your question in this manner ..... "When you are tall enough to reach the Geocaching container". :laughing:

Edited by Trizumi

To quote my Dad when I would ask him when I would be able to start drinking beer ... he would always say "When you're tall enough to reach the bar". :laughing:

So, I think my Dad would answer your question in this manner ..... "When you are tall enough to reach the Geocaching container". :laughing:

Umm... Not laughing. My geocaching partner is short, and takes exception to 'caches hidden within normal reach' that are too high for him to reach. And, he'll let the cache owner know about it!

To quote my Dad when I would ask him when I would be able to start drinking beer ... he would always say "When you're tall enough to reach the bar". :unsure:

Umm... Not laughing. My geocaching partner is short, and takes exception to 'caches hidden within normal reach' that are too high for him to reach. And, he'll let the cache owner know about it!

Short on humor is he? :P

It is a conspiracy, but a conspiracy shrouded in silence: They like to claim that there is not an age requirement, but our research has revealed that there are no members of the geocaching.com website who are younger than 0 years of age, nor any older than 120 years of age. So, I ask you: where are the rest?

If I recall correctly Moun10Tyke has an account for some time BEFORE he was born.

I'll leave it up to you to find someone one the other end of the spectrum.

BTW... as someone earlier mentioned, it is a violation of federal law to collect personal information on the website from anyone under the age of 13 without their parents permission. So.... I went to see what personal information Groundspeak asks for when one creates a new account and came up with nothing.