Change Of Identity

pauladev

Or just create a new account for the other member(s) of the team--At least for the ones that want to log their finds on-line.

It is fine for each member of a team to log individually. My husband and I almost always cache together, but once in a great while one of us does a cache without the other one. We log individually and save the (premium) team account for joint hides only.

I had the same problem, and in the end i did have to creat a new account (did it today actually), logging finds under the new name with a note explaining that i'm just chaning user name on the top of the log, and deleting all the logs under the old name.

also, if you are currently holding any TBs, make sure you transfer those to the new account too, and also the caches you are watching.

as for team/personal name, i would like a team name as i do cache with my partner most of the time, but we have seperate ones as i'm planning to go caching whenever i'm in japan and hawaii, and i'm sure he want to cache in UK while i'm away :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the foregoing helpful replies. I managed to change my identity to "Team Caracache" but the advice from Miss B re Travel Bugs came a bit late and I have had to take further remedial action. I am just waiting out the probation period before I can log into this forum with my new identity. Thanks again, :anicute: