All American Geocoin... Only A Few Left!

AtlantaGal

This was a design I submitted for the Geoswag Coin & Pin Club for July... a 4th of July coin of sorts. It didn't get picked for the club, but it was made anyway. At time of posting only about 36 standard coins are left.

They are individually numbered and geocaching.com trackable. They use this icon: AA.gif Although the first icon draft is currently the one showing until Groundspeak updates.

There were 200 LE Gold hard enamel and 400 Standard Silver soft enamel minted.

Order here: http://shop.geoswag.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/pre34.html

I ordered these coins the first day they were on sale, Placed 2 seperate orders first one got here fine 2nd is MIA , after 3 emails still no responce to this issue after a week waiting !!! Glenn :wub::unsure::wub:

Whats the deal folks anyone going to give me a answer ?? you have my money and I have NO secound order !!!! and no responce to my emails :unsure:

Edited by glennk721

Still waiting, ordered on the 18th with a few other things. :laughing:

Still no coins. Got the Dollar coins which I ordered a week later but still no All Amaerican order. Sent an email.

:mad::( I don't even want to go there,, but I have not recieved my Dollar coins either !! Guess I should send a email about that also :anibad::angry: or if someone from the sales dept is reading this thread , they should be looking for 2 of my orders now !!! :laughing::laughing:

Still waiting, ordered on the 18th with a few other things. :sad:

Still no coins. Got the Dollar coins which I ordered a week later but still no All Amaerican order. Sent an email.

:unsure::unsure: I don't even want to go there,, but I have not recieved my Dollar coins either !! Guess I should send a email about that also :(:( or if someone from the sales dept is reading this thread , they should be looking for 2 of my orders now !!! :blink::blink:

Have you emailed support@oakcoins.com like I told you to?

AG, Yes I did and just got a responce email actually just after my post. It seems that both orders were indeed shipped, and both show delivered.(confermation) a day apart. Now the problem is I did not recieve the secound postal, I can only assume it got delivered to the wrong address, and not sure where I stand now with Oakcoins.

I did indeed recieve my first order, someone in my neighborhood has my secound postal.(hopefully/maybe) Now hoping they would be honest enough to bring it to my front door, that would be wonderfull and the correct thing to do if a person has morals. But sadly they may deside to keep the package clearly with my name on it ,even not knowing what the meaning is behind the coins or concept of caching. just because the theme of the coins were ALL AMERICAN. and really cool looking just to have..... it was over a week ago whoever has the package most probably keep them,, Since I have not had a knock on my front door.

I'm bumming big time, and not sure what to do next except , advising the folks at Oakcoins through email that I personaly did not recieve the secound order, and thats what I have done. Glenn :unsure:

Edited by glennk721

Got mine the other day thanks AG for the trade. I dropped my coin in a CITO event later this month and was looking at the icon on the cache listing and it looks real blocky and looks like there is brown coloring in it. Just wondering if it was my comp or it looks this way for everyone?

-TJ

Greetings all, I would like to thank the folks at Oakcoins, They are replacing my missing postel !! :drama::lol: . As a continued update sitll no knock on my door, as I do believe its probably been sent to a house in our area. With the all american theme and Independance day ,,what timing perhaps folks got carried away with the contents of my postal.. Hats off to Oakcoins for standing behind thier product / delivery , Glenn

EDIT TYPO

Edited by glennk721

We were sent two extras by mistake. I've been in contact with OakCoins, and will be sending the extras back as soon as I can get to the PO. Maybe I got yours!

Interesting but I dought it the delivery confermation showed in my zip code. Glenn

It was for another person. Their order was replaced as well.

I got one of the normal gold ones and love it! I wish I could get another, but it would seem the posting of the pre-release URL sold them all out fast as can be. Perhaps people can obide by the request of geoswag and not release their pre-order URL. If the coin isn't sold out by the people that buy tons at a time, then it will appear for normal sale in good time. My rant is done... normal conversations can now proceed.