Which One

I'm new to all this and was wondering if you could give me some help .

I have tried the vista cx and don't know if I like it or not

I'm going to give the gpsmap 76csx a try but it says in the write up it's a marine Gps.

I'm just going to be goofring around with it for the most part but would like a descent one in case I get in to it more.

I guess I would like to know which one you would choose and any other help you could offer .

Thanks in advance

I'm new to all this and was wondering if you could give me some help .

I have tried the vista cx and don't know if I like it or not

I'm going to give the gpsmap 76csx a try but it says in the write up it's a marine Gps.

I'm just going to be goofring around with it for the most part but would like a descent one in case I get in to it more.

I guess I would like to know which one you would choose and any other help you could offer .

Thanks in advance

<_< I have had an older 12XL for years and 6 weeks ago I bought a new 76CSx and what an awesome GPS it is..........go with the 76CSx you will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: Brampton Mike :anicute:

I choose the 76cs since it had a larger amount of memory. As for being marine, mainly it floats better than most gps's

So unless you plan on using it mostly on the water you may want to consider the 60csx for it's shape and size

Oh yeah, Auto-routing with City Select has been a great time-saver. I don't take trips without an auto-routing GPS.

Edited by BlueDeuce

Well thank you for your comments

My next question is the 60 csx is available at walmart for $399 with a 64 meg card. Basspro in

my area will price match.

The 76csx is on sale for $439 at walmart with a $ 100 dollar rebate which makes it $339.Basspro in

my area will price match.

So much info so little knoweledge in this area

What would you do???

Tim

Which one fits your hand better? Which button-layout do you like?

The 76CSx is a very nice unit and getting that $100.00 rebate is nice. That money can go towards the purchase of the maps.

I have the Vista C and love its small size for hiking. It also auto-routes me with the City Select software installed.