The Project A.p.e. Geocoin - Orders Open

Semper Questio

Same here:

An error was detected while processing your order.

Your order cannot be processed until you provide a valid date that you found the APE cache.

The range for this cache is between li/nd/_-_B and 06/16/2006.

Use your browser's Back button to correct the error and try again.

Same thing here since the error came up 5 times in 4 minutes it shows i am now on the waiting list for BOTH coins. I hope this fixed because I ordered at 901

Same here:

An error was detected while processing your order.

Your order cannot be processed until you provide a valid date that you found the APE cache.

The range for this cache is between li/nd/_-_B and 06/16/2006.

Use your browser's Back button to correct the error and try again.

Ok, I just ordered using Mission 1, and then sent an email through the link provided at ordering stage to change the order, I referenced my order number and gave the correct mission (mission 12) and the correct date.

I requested an email confirmation.

Hopefully this will work for me, since I am leaving the office for several hours.

Prntr1

Well, we had a different problem. We use AOL, and the order page is STILL not showing up on AOL. Fortunately, a friend gave us the link, and it opened in IE. However, I sat there refreshing the AOL page for 20 minutes before I got to place my order. Not sure why it doesn't work in AOL, but I sure hope we get our finder's coin...

it still shows i am on the waiting list but it gave me a confirmation number and said $18

REALLY??? When I look at the waiting list there aren't any names? There also aren't any on the Received Orders page when I look either.

I don't see any names on any of the lists either. And I also ordered using a different APE cache and sent an e-mail. I hope that works.

would someone see if my name is on the list? When I go to the list page I don't see any names at all. I ordered a gold and and silver.

Thanks

I dont see any either just on the waiting list.

The Project A.P.E.

Commemorative Geocoin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting List

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following cachers are on the indicated waiting list(s) in first-come-first-served order. If a coin becomes available, the cacher at the top of the appropriate list will get first shot at it.

Gold List Nickel List

Pos Handle Qty Pos Handle Qty

1 1

That's what my waiting list page looks like.

I went ahead and ordered 1 silver and 1 gold, using Mission 7: Crab Creek instead of Mission 12: Blind Canal, due to the problems. My find date at Mission 12: Blind Canal was August 19, 2005. I sent an e-mail explaining this, but thought I would also go ahead and post it here as well.