Family-friendly Suggestions For Redmond?

shunra

We'll be in Redmond on Sunday, visiting a family with small kids, who would like to be introduced to geocaching.

I've taken a look and there truly is no shortage of caches in Redmond, but most of them appear to be micros. Can someone give me some good recommendations for three or four caches in Redmond, which would

* not be multis;

* not be micros;

* be enjoyed by kids as well as by grown-ups;

* preferably be scenic;

* not be too far from MSmicro (GCF310), which is the cache nearest to their home;

* be of such quality so as to convey the spirit of the beauty of the game, and encourage them to get involved?

Thanks!

We'll be in Redmond on Sunday, visiting a family with small kids, who would like to be introduced to geocaching.

I've taken a look and there truly is no shortage of caches in Redmond, but most of them appear to be micros. Can someone give me some good recommendations for three or four caches in Redmond, which would

* not be multis;

* not be micros;

* be enjoyed by kids as well as by grown-ups;

* preferably be scenic;

* not be too far from MSmicro (GCF310), which is the cache nearest to their home;

* be of such quality so as to convey the spirit of the beauty of the game, and encourage them to get involved?

Thanks!

Closest to MSmicro? That is interesting as I live about 500 feet from that cache. I would go with what Kiersolvd has sugested. There is a short supply on non micros out here. I need to resuply GeoDuct1 otherwise I would sugest that.

Edited by AndrewRJ

Mange Takk, Kiersolvd and AndrewRJ

We'll probably go for some of these. I also noticed that EraSeek's Flatland cache is in the area. That should be a safe bet in terms of quality as well.