What Can We All Agree On!

I have another one to add to your list.

I attended another event yesterday. I've attended quite a few recently because there's been a flurry of event activity in New England lately. One cool thing about New England is that I can cache in other states relatively easy by only driving an hour or two.

One thing I can say for certain is that you meet some terrific people through geocaching.

Just yesterday, I spoke to at least five cachers that I hadn't met before, which by the way, is a lot for me seeing that I'm kind of a quiet, reserved person. Plus, I got to know some cachers a little more that I've met in passing before. After the event, I went out caching with a group of five cacher, some who I knew before, some who I didn't. It's just a really great way to meet people and share a common interest.

I get a lot of exercise because of geocaching, the hiking is the best!

EXERCISE?????

WE AE GETTING EXERCISE??????

dont tell me that....

Shhhh...yes we are. :o

(I see you dropped your "r" in are...are you from New England originally? :blink: Watch out or you'll start dropping your "r's" and sound like me)

Something must be wrong here. In three days no one has seriously nocked everything off the list, or started a personnal attack. Could we actualy agree on a few things here? Maybe geocaching will survive, and all the cheating we here about is done by the few and not the majority.