Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Nudecacher

Url In Visit Log And Other Formatting Issues?

I logged my first waypoint, WMC65 Chuckanut Drive.

I didn't see any instructions for how to add objects to a log. Did I just overlook it? I also couldn't figure out how to do line breaks. It seemed to mess it up no matter what I did.

Nudecacher

Here's a reply in cheers where I displayed how the log looks when I view it. It occured to me that it might be formatted differently depending on whether the author or someone else is viewing it.

Nudecacher

When I view your log with my browser window in a normal size, I see this:

visit_log_1.gif

When I narrow the browser window, I see the peculiar wrapping, like this:

visit_log_2.gif

My own visit log (I've only logged a single visit) seems to behave exactly the same way.

When I view your log with my browser window in a normal size, I see this:

visit_log_1.gif

When I narrow the browser window, I see the peculiar wrapping, like this:

visit_log_2.gif

My own visit log (I've only logged a single visit) seems to behave exactly the same way.

Thanks, then it is a formatting issue for Groundspeak to address. How do I notify them? Do they read the forums here?

Nudecacher

Thanks, then it is a formatting issue for Groundspeak to address. How do I notify them? Do they read the forums here?

Both raine and OpinioNate read these forums on a regular basis. But they've got lots of stuff going on so they don't always respond to every issue we point out.

I think it's safe to assume that they'll read this one, but you might not see a posted response.

Both raine and OpinioNate read these forums on a regular basis. But they've got lots of stuff going on so they don't always respond to every issue we point out.

I think it's safe to assume that they'll read this one, but you might not see a posted response.

Thanks

Nudecacher

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1