Cache Upon Request?

I was in Indiana for a trip to my aunt's house when I decided to go into the library and use the internet for Geocaching purposes. To my suprise, that library had a cache in it! Anyway, I was wondrering if there are caches like that which require asking for the logbook by the workers of the place. I have thought about placing caches like that in drive thru windows or maybe inside the restaurants(ask a waiter at a certain table, given by the cache page). I also wonder if there are any in public places like buses(if the schedule and routes were on the cache page) Anyone??? Any other types of caches like this will also be good to post. :)

Please read the listing guidelines and you will discover some constraints on your creativity. For example, a cache inside a commercial business or which requires interaction with a clerk, drivethrough window attendant, etc., will very likely not be published due to the "No Commercial Caches" guideline. A library cache gets around this because (in most places) a library is not commercial.

A cache on a bus, subway car, etc. may face hurdles under the "cache permanence" guideline, as well as security concerns.

Finally, be sure to integrate GPS usage into the hunt. If you design your cache to take the finder to the front door of a museum, and then they need to go ask the person at the information desk for the cache, there is not much GPS use needed.

I visited a multi/puzzle cache.

A micro container outside the library contained a dewey number of a book. Inside the library in the reference section was the cache disguised as a book. I thought it was pretty clever; however, it was muggled and has not been replaced.