Coming To Panama City Beach

PerfectPair

Last year, on our annual trip to the beach, we found several caches by "NatureDaddy" that were some of the more creative hides. Also, there were a couple of caches in a large park on the beach bypass road that involved a short hike, rather than the typical drive-by variety. Another cacher "PCBeach" has done a great job spreading a variety of caches throughout the area. We will be back at the beach next week. I hope to increase my cache find count while there. BTW, when is your trip scheduled. geomapper

There's a traditional (.50 cal ammo can) at the rest stop just north of Florala (or a few miles south of Opp, depending on how you look at it) that's worth the walk (or it was when I was there) and a micro at Lake Jackson that may be real quick or real hard depending on the number of people at the park there.

Also, there are a few along CR 30-A in the Blue Mountain Beach/Seaside area but I've never looked for those so I don't have any first hand info. on those.

Hope you enjoy your trip (and like huge crowds :huh: )