Geocaching In London, England

Good call. Mind you, would visitors to the UK forum even look at the pinned threads before hitting the 'New Topic' button? I know I probably wouldn't.

Probably not, but at least it would be a convenient place to refer to.

While we're talking pinned topices, can we have one for 'I don't like congratulations theads' too please <_<:D:angry:

...and possibly one for suggestions for pinned threads. :o

Good call. Mind you, would visitors to the UK forum even look at the pinned threads before hitting the 'New Topic' button? I know I probably wouldn't.

Probably not, but at least it would be a convenient place to refer to.

While we're talking pinned topices, can we have one for 'I don't like congratulations theads' too please <_<:D:o

...and possibly one for suggestions for pinned threads. :angry:

The search fascility at GCUK.COM allows the user ratings to indicate the unusual or outstanding caches. Here is the caches centred on my Office just of Trafalgar Square that are rated in the top 40% -

http://stats.geocacheuk.com/caches/search_...&order=distance

Have a look at the caches around Regents Park. There are some proper sized caches, not just micros, including an ammo can!! Search for caches centred on Caras College Cache. Public transport is nice and easy, there is a tube station at nearby Marylebone, which is a short walk away. It is easy to access the series along the Regents Canal from here as well.