Mak And Taks Bug

gpsman1991

I picked up this travel bug quite awhile ago intending to drop it somewhere else. I have since been in a car accident and i have not been able to post that i took it from the cache, and i havent been able to put it somewhere else. I just want to tell whosever this is tha tit has not been muggled. I will replace it as soon as i can.

Thanks for your understanding,

gpsman1991

Tb tracking # removed by moderator, link added.

Edited by Eartha

You need to retrieve the bug from the current cache so that people aren't expecting to find the bug. Then post a note explaining the situation, the owner will see it.

also, it's never a good idea to post the tracking number online, people are watching!

I hope you start feeling better so you can do some caching! Getting outside always helps lift my spirits.

Ok. Once again I am sorry. I hope I can find the cache again.

if you got to "track travel bug" and type in it's number, it will show what cache the system thinks it's still in (i.e., where you got it from). Then you can go to the top of the TB's page, and log it out of that cache. No searching for where you found it necessary. <_<

Good to hear that you are feeling better - I'm sure the owner will understand considering the situation. Heck, the owner will likely just be excited to see their TB moving again!

Another option if you don't feel you will be able to cache for quite some time would be to post a note in your regional forum asking another cacher to help. It is very likely that someone local would be willing to pick the bug up from you and move it on its way again.

If all else fails, you can even mail it to someone (me if you need to) to get the bug back on the road.

Thanks for caring about the bug!