Ok, I'll Bite.

Bull Moose

I admit, I haven't been paying as much attention to the forums since I started school at night, so excuse me if this is a dumb question.

What is with the "CRR" that some folks - Totem Lake, RWW, Criminal - have "spraypainted" across their avatars?

I'd do a search, but you can't search for a three-letter word using the forum search.

I believe it stands for:

Cheers

Record

Run

it's fun because it references the long-running OT thread "Cheers" and it mocks the recent record run during GW4...it's an insider thing that also belittles others...good clean fun.

Jamie - NFA

I believe it stands for:

Cheers

Record

Run

it's fun because it references the long-running OT thread "Cheers" and it mocks the recent record run during GW4...it's an insider thing that also belittles others...good clean fun.

Jamie - NFA

Dear god thank you for answering it from the start I thought this was going to be anouther thread with ranting and babbling and mass confussion.

I believe it stands for:

Cheers

Record

Run

Jamie - NFA

Dear god thank you for answering it from the start I thought this was going to be anouther thread with ranting and babbling and mass confussion.

Well we can have that if you want?

Anyone want to debate the merits of pocket caches?

:laughing:

Anyone want to debate the merits of pocket caches?

Thanks for the mention of pocket caches Recdiver. I'd been wondering what was happening with the latest logs on the Groundspeak headquarters cache. A search for the term pocket caches found the answer for me.

Ugh! On second thought, maybe I wish I didn't know. I was happily blissful of the latest controversy. <_<

A search for the term pocket caches found the answer for me.

Is that a cache in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?!?

Why can I see someone being told "Don't move! I just slipped a chace into your pocket, and if you move, the coordinates will be wrong!" or "No, I'm not trying to grope you, I'm checking for a cache in your pocket!"

A search for the term pocket caches found the answer for me.

Is that a cache in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?!?

Why can I see someone being told "Don't move! I just slipped a chace into your pocket, and if you move, the coordinates will be wrong!" or "No, I'm not trying to grope you, I'm checking for a cache in your pocket!"

I think I could get to like this whole pocket cache thing :laughing::anicute: