Bomb Squad Destroys A Cache

Wrong choice of words on my part, brain fart would apply. I was looking right at it and no bells rang (like I was hunting a cache or something!). Thanks to Ironman and Renegade Knight for getting me redirected.

Each local caching group, should start a law enforcement themed TB with the intent of making rounds to every police station and sheriff department and taking pictures with officers at their HQ. When a geocacher moves the travel bug, they can also educate the authorities on the sport (calling it a sport is still funny to me, I also play golf another non-sport). This way law enforcement agencies will learn more, and may be less prejudiced about people lurking in alleyways, carrying munitions cans or walking around grave yards at odd times.

Casey, are you referring to something like this?

After attending that meeting I had to scrap plans for this cache:

Cache Photos

:anitongue:

When I lived in Utah the bomb squad in one of the smaller suburbs blew up a blue hand grenade. The news went on and on about how dangerous it was, then showed the picture of it in someone's front yard I can't think of too many times I've laughed that hard when I saw that picture.....

(For those that don't know, blue is the color the US military paints inert or fake ordnance for training!)