My First Great Adventure

tserof

Don't let these guys fool you.

We want pictures!!! :lol:

And don't worry, it gets better once you find your first Geocache. After that it all up hill... :)

It's funny. I have found my first Geocache yesterday.

But I do not know how to updated the log?

Can anybody give me an advice how to .....

thanks.

or, you can email to me. My email address is j0hnny_wang@126.com

thanks again

Don't let these guys fool you.

We want pictures!!! :(

And don't worry, it gets better once you find your first Geocache. After that it all up hill... :D

We went back to one of the caches on Sunday and managed to find it. I even remembered to bring my camera along for the trip and grabbed a couple pics of our first find. :)

Oh hilarious! And reminds me of myself when out hiking with the mites. Balancing on a rock (which I swore I could hear groaning) in the middle of a stream while my kids were yelling "Just jump over it Mommy" on the far shore. Jump... yeah right. :laughing:

Congratulaions ashlynne & tserof for not letting those caches over the weekend get the better of you. And going back for at least one. I had a look at your first find, The Fluff Cache. You haven't posted your pics there yet. :)

Yes, congratulations. I tip the scales at 340 but that's down a little and it's due to geocaching. We tried a cache that requires a 9 km round trip the 4th day we started caching. Didn't make it. We've been there 3 times since then just because it's a way cool place to go to. Glad you didn't get so frustrated that you tossed the GPS into the closest river. I too have bookmarked your site and look forward to reading your posts.

Hi - Callie here.

I am sure glad that I am not the only physically challenged geocacher out there. Wigi and I started this hobby earlier this year. He has been wanting to do it for awhile. Our hopes are that by the time we run out of all the one and two difficulty levels I will be up to doing a three :blink:

The best thing about gecocaching is that is gives me some incentive to get out and push myself. The biggest challenge so far is steep slopes. Me and inclines don't go well together. Thank You so much for sharing your unique perspective.

Edited by Wigi&Callie

Definately a bookmarker! You guys are great at telling your adventures.

Although.. I must ask you Tserof. Do you play WoW?

I have played WoW, EQ, EQ2, AC, Camelot, Starwars Galaxies, Final Fantasy XI, Anarchy Online, World War 2 online, Matrix Online. Some I play male characters (tserof) and some I play female characters (Relidia).

Aaah, I have only played FFXI (retired) and WoW (current). I avoided MMORPGs due to their addictive qualities for the longest time.

I actually have a TB I created last year, the hitchhiker is a FFXI Goblin. I keep procrastinating sending him out into the world...

Aaah, I have only played FFXI (retired) and WoW (current). I avoided MMORPGs due to their addictive qualities for the longest time.

I actually have a TB I created last year, the hitchhiker is a FFXI Goblin. I keep procrastinating sending him out into the world...

Oh a TB that cool has to be sent out into the world.