Signature Doesn't Appear

Texas-Jacksons

I'm quoting this post because the topic was closed and I'm also having the same problem.

The difference is that I did click the "Register" link. Serveral time in fact. I have also logged out of the forums and logged out of geocaching.com and logged back in to both. I actually only use the forum link on the geocaching.com site to access the forums.

So now what?

(btw: I'm going to post this and that signature is going to finally show up - mark my words)

I've put some text in my Profile page, but it doesn't show up. I see this bit of advice:

Important! If you make any changes to your profile and they do not update in the forums, click on the "Register" link on the forums page and it will send you to a page to update those settings.

Problem is, I don't see a "register" link anywhere!

Thanks for any hints...

Paul

I'm seeing this in your signature line:

Geocaching - The most fun you can have with $12 billion in military hardware

Is that what you're looking for?

Or was there something else?

YES!!! That's it. Why am I not seeing it? Looking for a setting somewhere that possibly turns off signautres??

Edit: Found the setting in "My Controls" under "Board Settings"

Thanks for the help.

Edited by Texas-Jacksons

Click on "My Controls" at the top of the forum screen. Then select "Board Settings" from the menu at the left. On the board settings screen, look for this question: "Do you wish to view members signatures when reading topics?" Make sure that this is answered "Yes."