Wsga Forum

WeightMan

I am currently traveling and have been away from a reliable connection for some time. Ray (Square Bear) was going to set up the voting for the Cache Of The Month, but he has not been able to access the site. I just tried and can't get to the main page for the WSGA site. Has RWW forgotten to feed the hamster again?

For those who emailed me asking about the voting, I'm sorry it hasn't been done yet. Ray just moved back home from a six month deployment to Japan and I picked that weekend to leave for almost two weeks without a connection. We hope to get that up and running soon.

I just tried geocachingwa.org again a few minutes ago and got nothing. Do I have the wrong URL? Since I am not at home, it is not in my favorites list on this computer so I can't do it that way.

Try adding the website to your list of safe sites and see if that resolves your problem. Other things you might try to do is delete the temporary internet files.

I just tried geocachingwa.org again a few minutes ago and got nothing. Do I have the wrong URL? Since I am not at home, it is not in my favorites list on this computer so I can't do it that way.

Try adding the website to your list of safe sites and see if that resolves your problem. Other things you might try to do is delete the temporary internet files.

Like I said, I'm not at home. I am working on my cousin's computer and don't want to change anything. I will be back home in a few days and I will access it the site then. Since voting is over, I don't really need to get in right now.

Frustrating! I guess voting was pretty hot. I tried to log on several times yesterday on several different machines going through several different ISP's. I have a hunch that the WSGA's server was a little overloaded. I would really like to cast a vote as I did a cache that was superbly done this past month. The cache that I would like to vote for not only meets the requirements of being a WSGA cache of the month, but it goes far beyond that. It definately had me thinking several times!

Edited by jitters79