Lewis & Clark Coin

MustangJoni

I know I'm going to feel dumb as soon as someone answers this, but I just got the new Lewis & Clark trackable coin (It is beautiful!), and went to activate it, but don't see the tracking number on it. It has an 082 along the side, and it says that it is trackable at GC, but I am not seeing the tracking number on it! LOL

Help!

I know I'm going to feel dumb as soon as someone answers this, but I just got the new Lewis & Clark trackable coin (It is beautiful!), and went to activate it, but don't see the tracking number on it. It has an 082 along the side, and it says that it is trackable at GC, but I am not seeing the tracking number on it! LOL

Help!

There were 2 versions of that coin made, 1 trackable and 1 just numbered(non-trackable). Other than that I not too sure as I don't have either.

I do have the trackable one. I ordered the trackable one, and looked at the picture of the non-trackable one. I doesn't say "Track this Geocoin at Geocaching.com" Mine says that. But I've had my son look at it too (young eyes) and he doesn't see anything but the 082 number.

Hi all!

The tracking code is buried in the text on the coin! It took me a while to find it. Hold the coin with the benchmark side facing you. Make sure the triangle in the middle is pointing up with "2006" at the base. The code will be at the 8 o'clock position.

CKayaks

Hi all!

The tracking code is buried in the text on the coin! It took me a while to find it. Hold the coin with the benchmark side facing you. Make sure the triangle in the middle is pointing up with "2006" at the base. The code will be at the 8 o'clock position.

CKayaks

THX got it, Time for a new pair of reading glasses LOL :huh:;)