A Camping Event In October?

We've been thinking that as we are unable to attend any of the camping events during the summer due to prior arrangements we might organise one of our own in October, but as we are relatively new we were unsure how well it would be received. Would people camp in October? Maybe looking at Ringwood, near the New Forest.

Let us know what you think. :huh:

Gareth and Sarah

Edited by The Morgan Mob

I have camped in October and been very cold, so we probably wouldn't attend a camping event in October, even though we love camping in the summer. We might attend as day visitors though as we have friends who live near Southampton. Ringwood is a lot nearer to us than Derbyshire and we haven't done much caching in that area.

Hmmm..... camping park..... Dublin.... now THERE's an idea :laughing:
hehe i have taught of it before but didn't think i'd get many takers due to the location I'm a bit far outside the city

Now then, Steve, what are you waiting for ............... how about a beach party - you've got enough sand in front of the campsite for a bit of a do ................... :laughing: