Private Message

Gee, I'm glad you asked that. I've had it come up before too, in that I write the Private Message but since another Officer did the Reviewing, they never saw it and Declined the Waymark.

I've never received a Private Message on a Waymark in one of my Categories... so I don't event know if it works at all.

:) The Blue Quasar

Gee, I'm glad you asked that. I've had it come up before too, in that I write the Private Message but since another Officer did the Reviewing, they never saw it and Declined the Waymark.

I've never received a Private Message on a Waymark in one of my Categories... so I don't event know if it works at all.

Geez - I sent you one - you mean you never saw it :ph34r:

Geez - I sent you one - you mean you never saw it :P

it is my understanding that this 'box' is meant for the approval process, or to 'pass notes'. the issue is that sometimes it is approved by someone other than the 'owner' and the message is 'lost'. however, as a waymark owner, the private message is retained and displayed on my 'view' of the mark; thus, the message should still be displayed for the 'cat. owner', if one can know which mark to navigate too....

cache_test_dummies Posted Jun 9 2006, 02:56 PM

(The Blue Quasar @ Jun 9 2006, 05:01 PM) *

I never saw it. Or if I did, I don't recall it, sorry to say. Maybe we should test it.

I sent you a regular email through your profile a couple of days ago - did you receive that?

Yes... the first time I replied to Groundspeak instead of going to your profile (I'm a dip, what can I say?)... then a few days later I wrote to you in your profile and I see you sent the Waymarks (which I approved)

Unless you mean another message?

:anicute: The Blue Quasar