Dresseldragons Geocoin

DresselDragons

Cool coin DD, its nice to see another coin out of our area, looking forward to getting it.

Ironically, the original icon did have a "DD" for DresselDragons, but after seeing something similar posted in another thread, I went back to the drawing board and came up with something that turned out much better than the original icon, and even more reflective of their coin. :unsure:

BTW: I've seen the samples in person, and the mint did an exceptional job. The word "wicked" comes to mind... :huh:

Way to go DD and YY B) (I think there's a theme beginning here) This a great looking coin and I'm quite envious of your icon design. I haven't seen your original icon idea, but this one is perfect. I can't wait to see these coins! B)

I PM'd you - I want to know if you are interested in a trade...

I'm sending out the 2 coins you ordered, but want to know if I can add a Copper to your order in exchange for one of your coins...

I'll look for your reply in PM's, e-mail & simply posted on the thread...

Thanks! (Your coins are BEAUTIFUL!)

OK folks…it’s official. The DresselDragons coins will be for sale at Coins&Pins starting Sunday, July 2nd. Sales are expected to start between 6:00 PM and 8:00 PM Eastern time. A few reminders about the specs…

• Measures 1.75" diameter.

• Plated in antique silver with red sparkly enamel (see it at the begining of this thread, on our profile, our forum icon or on C&P website).

• Trackable on Geocaching.com.

• Has its own icon (posted it somewhere else in this thread).

• Coin and icon designed by Yime.

• Activation codes can be retrieved at CoinCodes.com.

C&P have these coin in-stock…they will ship shortly after you place your order. The 2golfers geocoin (another cool Yime design) is going up for sale at the same time.

To answer the question of trades…yes, we will be doing some trading eventually for personal geocoins not already in our collection (not sure if we have your coin already? Check out our list at: The GeoCoin Collecting Trading Gallery). We may entertain other options, but remember, we are mainly collecting personals that we do not already have. To answer another question, yes we had LEs made (70 in shiny gold), and ULEs (uber LEs - 30) in antique copper. The copper ones will only be used for UBER SPECIAL trades.

The dragons will be doing some traveling in July. We are heading to the Midwest GeoBash next week, and then to Canada after we recover from the Bash. We will be partially available at the Bash, but mostly cut off from civilization in Canada (only dial-up internet available, and only 1 phone line for 5 cabins). Therefore, don’t be surprised if you don’t hear from us right away.

Edited by DresselDragons

So now the new thing with vendors is "I'll sell this item sometime in a 2 hour window" Oh, and on a holiday weekend during mid-afternoon - Ya thanx Coins & Pins!!! :(

I'll now enjoy trying to get one on e for 2x or 3x the price.... :mad:

Actually it is only a "thing" with my business and not with the other companies. Providing a time frame is a precautionary measure incase there are difficulties in getting the products to come up on line if there are any internet problems. Also, I am sure there will be plenty of chance for most people to purchase these on the web site. If you have any further issues, please feel free to email me and I will be more than happy to address them.

Thank you.

Actually it is only a "thing" with my business and not with the other companies. Providing a time frame is a precautionary measure incase there are difficulties in getting the products to come up on line if there are any internet problems. Also, I am sure there will be plenty of chance for most people to purchase these on the web site. If you have any further issues, please feel free to email me and I will be more than happy to address them.

Thank you.

Hi Arron, Got a question. Were some of these sold already? I noticed a bunch of these and 2golfers listed on eBay from someone in Idaho. Was just wondering. Cause the auctions are not listed as presales. Thanks.

Got a question. Were some of these sold already? I noticed a bunch of these and 2golfers listed on eBay from someone in Idaho. Was just wondering. Cause the auctions are not listed as presales. Thanks.

For those that wanted to know the answer to this question (I emailed AG yesterday)...There was no presale of these two coins.

The coin is for sale, but there is still an image that says it will be coming soon. If you look carefully, right below and to the right of the Family coin, there is a button that says next. Click it, and it will take you to the "next" page, where you can add our coin and 2Golfers to your basket.

Thanks for posting the links. Got 2 DDs and 2 2golfers :)

Ditto! I was afraid I was going to miss out on this one too. I could not figure out how to make the website work!! I DID NOT want to have to buy these at that auction site (& it probably would have been from AtlantaGal) :huh: Thanks for the help!

I would still like to know the total amout that was made/sold.

500 minted/350 for sale

Thanks go out to everyone that hung in there waiting for our coins to start selling. For those of you that have been into coins as long as us, you know this was not the first slow start to a sale, and, unfortunately, it probably won't be the last (ain't technology grand?). Extra special thanks go to those folks that live in timezones that made ordering a red-eye experience! If ya missed it yesterday, don't worry, you don't have to buy them on that e place yet!

I appoligize for the delay in getting the sales started. I am out of town visiting relatives. Internet connection and cell service is not so great in the country. However, this why a 2 hour time spread is given for the sales start and also why it is stated "approximete" in the email.

If you did not receive an email notification for the sales start information, and you are listed on the mailing list, then it is because the email was rejected by your email provider. I receive an average of 25 rejected/invalid email notices each time I send a mass email.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Hi Arron, Got a question. Were some of these sold already? I noticed a bunch of these and 2golfers listed on eBay from someone in Idaho. Was just wondering. Cause the auctions are not listed as presales. Thanks.

Is this against eBay policy to sell something before they even have it on hand, yet alone it was up for sale?

The "upcoming coins" section has been updated, so our coin does not show there anymore...thanks Aaron. Our coin & 2golfers are on the second page of geocoins (hit the next button in between the Family geocoin & upcoming coins section on the "stock geocoins" page). No need to resort to that e place yet; they are still available at C&P for less $$. We're off to the Midwest Geobash after our 4th festivities in rainy Canonsburg. Happy Independence Day!

p3429a.jpg