Under Water Caches?

I was just wondering if anybody has heard about any under water caches, My friend Don and I are scuba divers. I usually go out to Picton and Presqueille, Ontario, Canada to see under water ship or boat wrecks. I was thinking about putting a cache in one of the ship wrecks that I go to. I would like some feedback, to see if this would be a little to difficult for some. Then I am also going to be going out to BC next year to summit a mountain, I might put one there as well. Let me know.

Thanks

I was just wondering if anybody has heard about any under water caches, My friend Don and I are scuba divers. I usually go out to Picton and Presqueille, Ontario, Canada to see under water ship or boat wrecks. I was thinking about putting a cache in one of the ship wrecks that I go to. I would like some feedback, to see if this would be a little to difficult for some. Then I am also going to be going out to BC next year to summit a mountain, I might put one there as well. Let me know.

Thanks

Sure, check out:

Scuba Caches Bookmark

Thanks

Sure, check out:

Scuba Caches Bookmark

Wow I haven't looked at the bookmark in a while and just noticed there is another one in the state. Now I need to get the gear serviced and see if I still fit into the drysuit. Dontcha hate it when they shrink.