Jump to content

Possible Glitch In Search Results

Team Dromomania
Followers 0

Recommended Posts

I just did a search for nearby listings. The normal page appeared but when I got to the bottom of the page I also had 9 pages of text files listed on the same page. It also listed some of the drive names and files. I'm no hacker but I think this couldn't be good. This may be just a one time glitch but I'm posting it for possible help/info in case it happens to others. Here's how the text began:


Request Details

Session Id: lvfcgqnkrjb1yvn35dtr0fzr Request Type: GET

Time of Request: 6/7/2006 5:57:27 PM Status Code: 200

Request Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Response Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8)

Trace Information

Category Message From First(s) From Last(s)

aspx.page Begin Init

Link to comment

I'm getting the same thing on the screen at the bottom of the page. It has info such as: request details, trace info, control tree, session state, cookies collection etc. It's interesting stuff to read through but I have no idea what it all means.

Link to comment
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Followers 0
  • Create New...