Another Bug

I was creating a new waymark for Farmers Markets. I was putting information into the text box called "Day(s) of the Week Available:" and thought I would go to the next line down by hitting enter. What happened next was a surprise. By hitting enter while in the text box I submitted the waymark without hardly any information in place. I did it again just to verify I hadn't done something else goofy. I dashed off a note to the category leader about what had happened but before he got my explanation he was contacting me about how odd the submission looked. Anyhow I don't think I should be able to submit from a text box variable.

edit to say: I hadn't checked the box at the bottom of the page that says "Yes, I have read and I agree to comply with the terms of use agreement" either. I guess this means I don't have to agree anymore right?

Edited by TheBeanTeam

"enter" generally submits.

Yes this is true in some forms but not usually in text boxes. Enter usually will take you to the next line down. There is no difference in the appearance of a short or long text box so I suspect this was a short text box. I have used a long text box on other waymarks and have used enter to duplicate the text in the way that it appears on a marker or plaque. No problems. With this one it bypassed the "normal submission" criteria in that the terms of use checkboxes were skipped over when it was submitted.

A submit should not occur anywhere or on any portion of the waymark creation page until the submit waymark button is selected. :anicute: