New Jersey Collectors! Start Your Engines!

Cornerstone4

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's what we said when we got there!

:(

ditto what ladebear68 said, keep on topic. Put a watch on the coin and follow its progress.......................

Sure thing!

{edit - laughing, :( you can't tag me, I don't go in off topic, and I can stop that right here, right now}

Edited by Eartha

I deleted my angst against the CRR markings, can we keep this to the original topic. I know I have no right asking this but I hate to see these forums become cluttered with petty crap

So does someone care to PM me what the heck the CRR is?

Yeah, me too.

On topic, I was lucky enough to trade for a Capt Prozac coin before he put the clamp down on mailing trades. It's a nice heavy coin with the "original"-style geocaching logo on the back.

Got an email from TucsonThompsen tonight.

By the time he got there, the coin was already gone. Capt Prozac visited yesterday, so there was plenty of time for someone else to snag it...

Unfortunately, this is the second one to be snagged with no note in the log. :laughing:

It's fair game once it's in there, but a log would be nice.

Unfortunately, this is the second one to be snagged with no note in the log. :laughing:

Do you think maybe someone might be playing with you for watching his moves?? After all this cache was a magnetic key holder. Don't seem like the size of a cache to place a coin of this type in.

Do you think maybe someone might be playing with you for watching his moves?? After all this cache was a magnetic key holder. Don't seem like the size of a cache to place a coin of this type in.

It's always possible. I thought the same thing when I saw the container type...