Ammo Cans In Southern Ontario

Team Oodi

I'd like to pickup some ammo cans but they are very hard to find in northern Ontario. I am heading for a trip south, spending some time in Timmins, Sudbury, Sault Ste. Marie along the way. Also going to Brockville and other places east of Toronto and south of Ottawa. Are there any places that would have ammo cans for sale at a reasonable price?

Little off route but the surplus store in North Bay told me had several thousand of them. The ones I looked at had good seals priced at $10

Bwmick

I'm in Timmins and never seen them here. Where in North Bay.. the Army Surplus store?

I have only ever found them at Princess Auto in Barrie.

Murfster

Edited by murfster

Little off route but the surplus store in North Bay told me had several thousand of them. The ones I looked at had good seals priced at $10

Bwmick

I'm in Timmins and never seen them here. Where in North Bay.. the Army Surplus store?

I have only ever found them at Princess Auto in Barrie.

Murfster

I believe the surplus store they are talking about is called Ecotrex ltd. its on pine wood park drive, tel. 705-497-5942

I am indeed talking about eco trex. when you are heading south on 11 take the Lakeshore exit and turn left at the light (right after the exit) THe store is a couple of Hundred metres from the light.

somewhere near here. N46 15.703 W79 23.552

bwmick

edited to add: they have camo duct tape too!

Edited by bwmick

I'd like to pickup some ammo cans but they are very hard to find in northern Ontario. I am heading for a trip south, spending some time in Timmins, Sudbury, Sault Ste. Marie along the way.

Timmins, Sudbury, Sault Ste. Marie are south of you? Where in the heck are you from? :)

Timmins, Sudbury, Sault Ste. Marie are south of you? Where in the heck are you from? ;)

Sioux Lookout, about 400km west of Thunder Bay or 200km east of the Ontario Manitoba border. Drove to Sault Ste. Marie on Thursday, took 13 hours for 1100km. Then Friday onward to Brockville, another 10 hours for 940km. Ontario is a big province :huh:

I'll be in Brockville (near Kingston) till mid week. Then I'll be headed back toward Sault Ste. Marie. Have some work to do in Sudbury and Timmins before spending the weekend in Sault Ste. Marie. Hoping to do some caching while in Sault Ste. Marie, I doubt there'll be time for it during the week.

Timmins, Sudbury, Sault Ste. Marie are south of you? Where in the heck are you from? :D

Sioux Lookout, about 400km west of Thunder Bay or 200km east of the Ontario Manitoba border. Drove to Sault Ste. Marie on Thursday, took 13 hours for 1100km. Then Friday onward to Brockville, another 10 hours for 940km. Ontario is a big province :anicute:

I'll be in Brockville (near Kingston) till mid week. Then I'll be headed back toward Sault Ste. Marie. Have some work to do in Sudbury and Timmins before spendin :P g the weekend in Sault Ste. Marie. Hoping to do some caching while in Sault Ste. Marie, I doubt there'll be time for it during the week.

I feel sorry for your odometer :)