An Elite/exclusive Group

Reading the Forums, which seem to be a series of disputes about what's OK and what;s not, is there a case for a group of Elites.?

Usual condition is relatively wealthy, :blink: but only great Traditionals Placed and consequently Found.No one mentions numbers, but everyone "knows' by logs. No whingeing of any kind.

Invitation only ?, any backsliding, kicked out.High annual fee?

I know I don't qualify, but if there was one I would strive to attain membership.

Within or Without GC.com ? (heresy here ?)

Reading the Forums, which seem to be a series of disputes about what's OK and what;s not, is there a case for a group of Elites.?

Usual condition is relatively wealthy, :blink: but only great Traditionals Placed and consequently Found.No one mentions numbers, but everyone "knows' by logs. No whingeing of any kind.

I know I don't qualify, but if there was one I would strive to attain membership.

I am not allowed to real anything about the Inner Circle, nor to confirm that it exists. And no, I am no wealthy.

:P:ph34r::P

Usual condition is relatively wealthy, :P but only great Traditionals Placed and consequently Found.No one mentions numbers, but everyone "knows' by logs. No whingeing of any kind.

I am not allowed to real anything about the Inner Circle, nor to confirm that it exists. And no, I am no wealthy.

:blink::ph34r::P

Inner Circle... What Inner Circle? There's no Inner Circle..... :P:P SHHHHHHH!!!!!

:P:P:P:P

First, you'll have to tell me what "whingeing" is, so I'll know if I do it or not.

Usual condition is relatively wealthy, :P but only great Traditionals Placed and consequently Found.No one mentions numbers, but everyone "knows' by logs. No whingeing of any kind.

I am not allowed to reveal anything about the Inner Circle, nor to confirm that it exists. And no, I am not wealthy.

I hear that if you've had the opportunity to log THIS CACHE you ARE in the inner circle. Mana from heaven..... :P

First, you'll have to tell me what "whingeing" is, so I'll know if I do it or not.

Must have been educated across the big pond.

whinge (hwnj, wnj)intr.v. whinged, whing·ing, whing·es Chiefly British To complain or protest, especially in an annoying or persistent manner.

[Dialectal alteration of Middle English whinsen, from Old English hwinsian.]

whinger n.

whinging·ly adv.

The American version is spelled whining.

whine (hwn, wn)v. whined, whin·ing, whines

v.intr.1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.

2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.

3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.

v.tr.To utter with a whine.

n.1. The act of whining.

2. A whining sound.

3. A complaint uttered in a plaintive tone.

Edited by Team Neos

I am not allowed to reveal anything about the Inner Circle, nor to confirm that it exists. And no, I am not wealthy.

I hear that if you've had the opportunity to log THIS CACHE you ARE in the inner circle. Mana from heaven..... :P

We are heading to Seattle in two weeks, maybe we can get invited to a visit to this cache. hint hint.

We are heading to Seattle in two weeks, maybe we can get invited to a visit to this cache. hint hint.

You don't ask them, they ask you. :P

:ph34r::blink::P

That is just a decoy to hide the real inner circle. That is where they let folks who almost made it in.

sadie wants to know who is the cool dude with glasses ?

:P:P:P

I hear that if you've had the opportunity to log THIS CACHE you ARE in the inner circle. Mana from heaven..... :ph34r:

That's a bit too far for me to drive. I wonder if they would bring it to Oregon so I can log it while I attend Champoeg next month. While they're at it, they can bring the Ape cache too. heck, just have them bring as many caches as they can to the event from all over the world so I can get credit for going so many places - all in the same weekend. :blink:

:P:P:P

I hear that if you've had the opportunity to log THIS CACHE you ARE in the inner circle. Mana from heaven..... :ph34r:

That's a bit too far for me to drive. I wonder if they would bring it to Oregon so I can log it while I attend Champoeg next month. While they're at it, they can bring the Ape cache too. heck, just have them bring as many caches as they can to the event from all over the world so I can get credit for going so many places - all in the same weekend. :blink:

I attended nude and logged the pictures. :P

Nudecacher

:P:blink::P

You don't ask them, they ask you. :ph34r:

Or you find out from someone else and invite yourself... :P -> <- this close to being in the inner circle.

sadie wants to know who is the cool dude with glasses ?

That is Cache our puppy who has been caching since he was two weeks old and attended his first GW a few weeks ago.

Usual condition is relatively wealthy, :D but only great Traditionals Placed and consequently Found.No one mentions numbers, but everyone "knows' by logs. No whingeing of any kind.

:P:(:P

I hear that if you've had the opportunity to log THIS CACHE you ARE in the inner circle. Mana from heaven..... :(

You don't ask them, they ask you. ;)

Or you find out from someone else and invite yourself... :P -> <- this close to being in the inner circle.

Yeah, you're right. To be honest, I was just a tagalong myself. But it was still pertty special. :(

I was uner the impression that a prerequisite to entering the inner circle was the ability to see Mopar's feet. :D:ninja::D

Thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnx for that mental image.:D

Now, come clean the cherry coke off of my monitor, keyboard, and the front of my shirt.

OOoooOooo That cherry coke stings the nasal passages!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Edited by Snoogans

I don't know about a circle but I'm forming an inner triangle. . .

From a topological viewpoint -- and please remember that topology is fundamental to mapping geophysical coordinates as used in GPS navigation -- the triangle propositon is highly problematic when it is posited as an "inner" secret cadre, and for the following large non-casually-obvious reasons:

The propostion within the intimate linguistic community of geocachers of employing a triangle in that above-stated venue is really epigrammatic and non-immersively symbolic of a profound and classical geometric dilemma found in non-ordered squestered Vassilev space. You must realize that when considering the matter in a non-linear repository mode, the question truly and with frightening rapidity becomes one of distributive groupoids tesseracting and yet eclipsing Reidemeister torsion clusters in a flat Reimann space (such as R3, as cited by Gronne in 1983), where we quickly notice that the dispersed non-distributive pulses exceed the upper bound for permitted number of Vassiliev knot invariants, wherein we try to fall back upon an old trick of projecting non-mass vectors and eigenfunction as triples of corresponding planes which meet in points describing a cubic surface C, yielding a non-trivial but notably non-transcendent automatic estimation of epipolar species, as in visualizing an absolute conic in an imaginary conic lying on the plane at infinity. This investigative forensic foray careens rapidly from the terrain of projective geometry, undefined ethereal spaces and angels into the realms of George Adams and summoning non-spatial entities from non-defined Draconian subspaces.

However, I must adroitly admit that George Adams once blurted out a magnificent and highly relevant insight to his friend Olive Whicher, when they passed a budding hedge along a mansion: "That IS an ethereal space!...." and then he described to her how the living substance -- powered by sunlight, is a living manifestation of ethereal space. He concluded his outburst by pointing out that a seed or germinating embryo is is physically small, but ethereally large, yielding a delightful manifestation of ethereal space, a classsic examplar of the dance of creative polarities between space and anti-space, with the only cause for alarm being the fact that there currently exist, as of June 2006, sixteen non-dependent eigenfunction operators, nine of them native, and six of them parametric and thus exclusive, each owning at least four concomitant cursive knots, indicating that the interstellar subquantum mats are interweaving again; this incidentally may affect GPS accuracy by up to 14 nanometers.

Bottom line, of course, is that while it is inuitively obvious to even the casual observer that an "inner circle" is fractally viable and integral, and therefore may claim existential validity, the same is not true of an "inner triangle", which immediately presents several irresolvable topological and torsional Draconian dilemmas which render quickly into non-viable, non-integral manifestations which patently lack any trace of existential validity. Therefore, I suggest that you quickly return to the time-tested concept of "inner circle".

Edited by Vinny & Sue Team

I don't know about a circle but I'm forming an inner triangle. . .

From a topological viewpoint -- and please remember that topology is fundamental to mapping geophysical coordinates as used in GPS navigation -- the triangle propositon is highly problematic when it is posited as an "inner" secret cadre, and for the following large non-casually-obvious reasons:

The propostion within the intimate linguistic community of geocachers of employing a triangle in that above-stated venue is really epigrammatic and non-immersively symbolic of a profound and classical geometric dilemma found in non-ordered squestered Vassilev space. You must realize that when considering the matter in a non-linear repository mode, the question truly and with frightening rapidity becomes one of distributive groupoids tesseracting and yet eclipsing Reidemeister torsion clusters in a flat Reimann space (such as R3, as cited by Gronne in 1983), where we quickly notice that the dispersed non-distributive pulses exceed the upper bound for permitted number of Vassiliev knot invariants, wherein we try to fall back upon an old trick of projecting non-mass vectors and eigenfunction as triples of corresponding planes which meet in points describing a cubic surface C, yielding a non-trivial but notably non-transcendent automatic estimation of epipolar species, as in visualizing an absolute conic in an imaginary conic lying on the plane at infinity. This investigative forensic foray careens rapidly from the terrain of projective geometry, undefined ethereal spaces and angels into the realms of George Adams and summoning non-spatial entities from non-defined Draconian subspaces.

However, I must adroitly admit that George Adams once blurted out a magnificent and highly relevant insight to his friend Olive Whicher, when they passed a budding hedge along a mansion: "That IS an ethereal space!...." and then he described to her how the living substance -- powered by sunlight, is a living manifestation of ethereal space. He concluded his outburst by pointing out that a seed or germinating embryo is is physically small, but ethereally large, yielding a delightful manifestation of ethereal space, a classsic examplar of the dance of creative polarities between space and anti-space, with the only cause for alarm being the fact that there currently exist, as of June 2006, sixteen non-dependent eigenfunctions, each owning at least four concomitant cursive knots, indicating that the interstellar subquantum mats are interweaving again; this incidentally may affect GPS accuracy by up to 14 nanometers.

Bottom line, of course, is that while it is inuitively obvious to even the casual observer that an "inner circle" is fractally viable and integral, and therefore may claim existential validity, the same is not true of an "inner triangle", which immediately presents several irresolvable topological and torsional Draconian dilemmas which render quickly into non-viable, non-integral manifestaions which patently lack any trace of existential validity. Therefore, I suggest that you quickly return to the time-tested concept of "inner circle".

What he said!

El Diablo

Bottom line, of course, is that while it is inuitively obvious to even the casual observer that an "inner circle" is fractally viable and integral, and therefore may claim existential validity, the same is not true of an "inner triangle", which immediately presents several irresolvable topological and torsional Draconian dilemmas which render quickly into non-viable, non-integral manifestations which patently lack any trace of existential validity. Therefore, I suggest that you quickly return to the time-tested concept of "inner circle".

But that's the beauty of it... it makes denying its existence so much more credible.

Saying that the "inner circle" doesn't exist, will, of course, immediately convince everyone that it does exist. It's much easier to convince them that the "inner triangle" doesn't exist, for reasons you so eloquently stated.

(oh dear... have I said too much?)

Usual condition is relatively wealthy, :) but only great Traditionals Placed and consequently Found.No one mentions numbers, but everyone "knows' by logs. No whingeing of any kind.

:):D:)

I hear that if you've had the opportunity to log THIS CACHE you ARE in the inner circle. Mana from heaven..... :)

Logging that cache? Eh, I was just walking down the street in Seattle one fine summer morning GPS in my hand trying to find the sweedish pancake house, and someone from an alley walked up to me and said "psst buddy, wanna log a cache?" Well I'm pretty naive, so I said "sure, show me where it is; I can't get a decent signal with all these tall buildings around."

He led me around the corner to a nondescript doorway across the street from some microbrewery, and next to a java joint and donut shoppe, pushed the door buzzer and disappeared. Next thing I knew, I was inside some odd office full of computer odds and ends sharing a room with a vespa, and some furry four legged creatures who looked hungry. So I logged the cache. :P

Inner circles, elitists, puritans, secret societies, odd initiation rites?? I know nussink, nussink. :P:D:P

And I certainly know nussink about Mopar's feet, nor do I want to hear about triangles involving three men. now if there are two women and a man.... ooops wrong forum :)